Thinking about box pass for new members

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So just an update we are waiting for the origional pass to finish.  In the mean time my sons first part of his surgery is tomorrow (they put grids in the brain) and the surgical resection is on Thursd

I am thinking about starting a box pass for new members.  The amazing box pass going on now has sticks I could only dream of having.  That being said if anyone is interested in having one and might no

I would be in. Hosted a Newbie pass over on the USA Forum last year and it went pretty well...still have the rules. @wertman PM me your email address and I will send them along, if nothing else it wi

So what's your number cap for this?

I'm in if you have room and would have me, or my cigars.  Been in numerous passes offsite.

Given the amount of participants, it might be better to split and have two passes... of all the passes I've been in previously, once you get start getting over 10-12 passers it always seemed to have more potential to get lost/delayd etc...  Not implying anything about anyone, just personal experiences is all.

57 minutes ago, NapalmMan67 said:

I'm in if you have room and would have me, or my cigars.  Been in numerous passes offsite.

Given the amount of participants, it might be better to split and have two passes... of all the passes I've been in previously, once you get start getting over 10-12 passers it always seemed to have more potential to get lost/delayd etc...  Not implying anything about anyone, just personal experiences is all.

I think you keep it as one pass. With us all being newer there is much excitement and could be completed just fine.   

So we have 28 people right now and I think we are capped. I know I some people reached out to me but I really think 28 people 29 including myself is a lot and will really take some time to get through i am sure we are talking a couple of months.  I hope i am not disappointing anyone as it is not my intention.  Thanks so much guys can't wait to get this started.

4 hours ago, Wertman said:

So we have 28 people right now and I think we are capped. I know I some people reached out to me but I really think 28 people 29 including myself is a lot and will really take some time to get through i am sure we are talking a couple of months.  I hope i am not disappointing anyone as it is not my intention.  Thanks so much guys can't wait to get this started.

I count 27 in the list on page 1, plus @phillys is counted in that twice.

Any chance I can join?

5 hours ago, NapalmMan67 said:

If you do another one like this - newbie-oriented - I'm interested. I'm by no means new to habanos, but after a ~10 year hiatus, my stock is *mostly* newer sticks, save a couple special guys.

So we have added every single member who have asked.  Thanks cfc for pointing out the double i appreciate that.  So I will post the rules very soon here and if everyone wants to start PMing their address I can start to set up how this path is going to go.  Thanks so much guys.

I would be down to join if there are any spots left.

thanks for your consideration.

Carl.

Hey guys just an update.  So i have reached out to everyone for their address. Once i have all the addresses i will post the pass rules and also the route in which the cigars will be traveling.  Thanks so much guys. Again this pass will start as soon as the current pass gets to @ChanceSchmerr  thanks so much i look forward to doing this.  So depending on when this happens is where the box pass will be send from..  I live in Scottsdale Arizona, however on November 6th we will be traveling to Delaware for my sons brain surgery November 13th.  So once i hear about time frames for finishing the current pass is when and where I will be starting the pass from.  I look forward to starting this.  Cheers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wertman said:

Hey guys just an update.  So i have reached out to everyone for their address. Once i have all the addresses i will post the pass rules and also the route in which the cigars will be traveling.  Thanks so much guys. Again this pass will start as soon as the current pass gets to @ChanceSchmerr  thanks so much i look forward to doing this.  So depending on when this happens is where the box pass will be send from..  I live in Scottsdale Arizona, however on November 6th we will be traveling to Delaware for my sons brain surgery November 13th.  So once i hear about time frames for finishing the current pass is when and where I will be starting the pass from.  I look forward to starting this.  Cheers.

Best wishes for your son and surgery friend.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PabloJr said:

Would've loved to get in on this as a new member

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Absolutely mate though I think there'd be at least a 2 post minimum to join ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking about starting a box pass for new members.  The amazing box pass going on now has sticks I could only dream of having.  That being said if anyone is interested in having one and might not have aged or LE/ ER sticks but still would like to try new things.  I could organize it.  Please let me know if your interested.   If your not new it's ok anyone can join.  It would be interesting to have some senior  members from the US/Canada.  I would say first 25 members.   If it's a bad idea let me know too.  I am good with constructive criticism.
Interested members.
[mention=30206]BellevilleMXZ[/mention]
[mention=4854]shaffer22[/mention]
[mention=31338]leemack912[/mention]
[mention=31264]Buck14[/mention]

[mention=30918]prodigy[/mention]
[mention=30783]Projectal[/mention]
[mention=31116]CrankYanker[/mention]
[mention=1673]Habana Mike[/mention]
[mention=29898]jschrader510[/mention]
[mention=30460]Diabolicalpherpher[/mention]
[mention=30601]Santiago[/mention]
[mention=5835]ChanceSchmerr[/mention]
[mention=30312]BigJohn[/mention]
[mention=28755]zeedubbya[/mention]
[mention=29442]KOSO[/mention]
[mention=16590]Phillys[/mention]
[mention=26857]KFBR392[/mention]
[mention=29251]SignalJoe[/mention]
[mention=28699]Tommyz[/mention]
[mention=31323]NYMets01[/mention]
[mention=21573]Winchester21[/mention]
[mention=31022]NapalmMan67[/mention]
[mention=9828]stinkhead[/mention]
[mention=965]Tave1225[/mention]
[mention=29951]BarryNY[/mention]
[mention=30449]Capt. Brett[/mention]
[mention=31368]cfc1016[/mention]
[mention=30920]Tjdjr[/mention]
Id be interested. New member here!.

19 hours ago, Wertman said:

So just an update we are waiting for the origional pass to finish.  In the mean time my sons first part of his surgery is tomorrow (they put grids in the brain) and the surgical resection is on Thursday.  That being said I had to travel out of state ( Deleware).  I will be back in Phoenix on the 25th and the box will go out the following week to kick things off.  Can't wait fellas wish us luck .

image.jpeg

Best of luck Mate !!!!! Children come first.

So just an update we are waiting for the origional pass to finish.  In the mean time my sons first part of his surgery is tomorrow (they put grids in the brain) and the surgical resection is on Thursday.  That being said I had to travel out of state ( Deleware).  I will be back in Phoenix on the 25th and the box will go out the following week to kick things off.  Can't wait fellas wish us luck .
image.thumb.jpeg.f73dbd5ea60cd24e6f1c00b9e68bf98d.jpeg
Wish the best to you and your young one on his journey. It's a shame when children are afflicted with serious medical issues.