What should I buy next?

Definitely need more Cohibas Siglo 3 Siglo4 Cohiba corona especial or Lanceros. also try whatever you can find in Cohiba Maduro 5s such as Secretos or Magicos. smoking great right now  Connie As are a forum favorite. Try to find some VR Don Alehandros DCs as they are soon to be gone I believe. Pick up some HUPCs before they vanish another discontinued gem. You have a great start already. Good luck with your search. You gotta be quick around here not to miss out

A list like yours is OK and you can search for those cigars but I define my collection by vitola, not specific cigars. If you are looking to build a humidor, are following 24/24, and are buying boxes,  you might take Rob's recommendations and get, for instance, a great box of Upman #2 and pass on the OK MC#2. It isn't always the specific cigar that I need, it often comes down to size and how much time I have for the cigar. Sunday afternoon football? A DC for sure. Tonight on the deck after dinner? A PC most likely. Most people can not tell what cigar they are smoking if the brand is unknown. Every year on this site there is a contest, you buy the cigars with out bands, smoke, review, and try to guess what they are. It's enlightening, few guess the marca of the vitolas right. Once I learned that my buying changed and I've always gone for good boxes. A great MC#4 beats a mediocre BPC every day in my book.

• Like 2

That's an impressive list, with a lot of variety. I'm sure it will keep you well entertained for several years.  

I really don't know what to recommend to you because I can't really tell what sort of smoking profile suits you best. Your experience seems to be different from mine. I've come to expect that smoking should be a pleasurable leisurely experience that should be cherished every time I put a cigar to the torch. Thus, I gravitate to certain marquees and vitolas that are most enjoyable to my tastes, and I don't waste much time or money on cigars that don't really move me. So over time my collection is growing more deep than wide.

Of course, I have a wide variety of fivers and singles, largely from sampling exercises as I journeyed through this hobby in pursuit of that sublime smoking experience. The cigars that really light up my taste buds go on my watch list to pursue and add to the collection. The ones that don't reinforce my addiction I may revisit once in a while, or they become trade candidates so they can find a better home with someone who will cherish them more than I do.

I guess what made me this way is repeatedly grieving over vitolas I once loved and collected, that have since become extinct. If you smoke CCs long enough it is inevitable that at some point you will have an earth moving sublime experience with a certain cigar, and then you realize you have just one or two more left and you can't get any more. Then you scratch your head and think; Why didn't I load up on these when I had the chance?!?!  So now it seems I've conditioned myself to focus on a handful of specific cigars that I would be quite satisfied smoking through in the next 10-20 years and I try to be prepared for the inevitable when another of my beloved vitolas meets the chopping block.  

There is nothing wrong with adding more variety, but with the variety you already have you may want to start building some depth in the cigars you like most. 

• Like 2

RY&J churchills are amazing imo.

HDM DC's are smoking great. Will be fantastic if aged I think.

HDM Epicure Especiale's.

Connie A's.

Sorry if you have any of these on the list.

Of course Parti Lusis.

4 minutes ago, zepp69 said:

RY&J churchills are amazing imo.

HDM DC's are smoking great. Will be fantastic if aged I think.

HDM Epicure Especiale's.

Connie A's.

Sorry if you have any of these on the list.

Of course Parti Lusis.

Lusis and Epicure Especials are on their way. The others are now on the list!