Christmas Sampler 2017 - Box Codes

2 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Kicking myself for missing this. But I have to say it’s feels odd seeing the Fonseca there.

I understand where you are coming from, especially as these were slated for deletion in 2012 (but are currently around). Even more significant is the fact that they've been consistently good lately, as the Fonseca No.1 was included in the 2016 Xmas Sampler too.

Really enjoying the pictures of everyone’s samplers! I would have loved to have picked one up for myself but the time difference for 24:24 is a killer at the moment. I will just live through the reviews. 

Seeing the fonseca there certainly seems strange. I can’t imagine many people immediately thinking to put it up there with esplendidos and sit winstons but the hidden gems are what makes it all so interesting. 

I see that quite a few people are already started smoking the contents of the sampler, and they have every right to do so. However, isn't Rob holding a contest of sorts regarding the sampler? I'm saving mine so that i can participate in whatever he has planned!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Question, I have a feeling it's past, but how does one go about buying a sampler?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They were offered on 2424 a few weeks back. All are sold now.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 8:44 AM, David88 said:

Really enjoying the pictures of everyone’s samplers! I would have loved to have picked one up for myself but the time difference for 24:24 is a killer at the moment. I will just live through the reviews. 

Seeing the fonseca there certainly seems strange. I can’t imagine many people immediately thinking to put it up there with esplendidos and sit winstons but the hidden gems are what makes it all so interesting. 

The Fonseca was a great low key addition bc a lot of people haven't gotten a box but would love a single. I'm looking forward to the Fonseca almost as much as everything else.  

I had one last year and I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.  One more chance to make up my mind...

11 hours ago, JohnInCleveland said:

The Fonseca was a great low key addition bc a lot of people haven't gotten a box but would love a single. I'm looking forward to the Fonseca almost as much as everything else.  

I had one last year and I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.  One more chance to make up my mind...

Just realized you have an OU mascot for your profile photo. I love it. I’m an alum! 

So when is the right time to start smoking them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

From what I remember, it's going to be a review competition. Could be wrong, but I'm saving mine anyway until I know for sure

2 hours ago, mrmessy said:

So when is the right time to start smoking them?

10 minutes ago, prodigy said:

From what I remember, it's going to be a review competition. Could be wrong, but I'm saving mine anyway until I know for sure.

I've just confirmed with @Fuzz that @El Presidente put up the 2017 Xmas Sampler in late September, in time to ship worldwide, so that members can rest their cigars for at least 30 days. A 2017 Xmas Sampler Review Competition is touted to commence from December 1st.

• Like 2

I've just confirmed with [mention=1537]Fuzz[/mention] that [mention=4]El Presidente[/mention] put up the 2017 Xmas Sampler in late September, in time to ship worldwide, so that members can rest their cigars for at least 30 days. A 2017 Xmas Sampler Review Competition is touted to commence from December 1st.
Thanks. I remember that, never had one before so want sure of the protocols. I like the fact that it's more of an event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk