Any other weekend mechanics/collectors/gear heads?

Don't have pics handy but I definitely fall into this camp... Raced a pretty heavily modified e36 M3 through college (or really until i couldn't afford to track it anymore haha) and since moving to Texas I've switched to Corvettes. After a couple modified c5 z06s drowned due to Houston flooding, I'm now on a '10 Grand Sport.  Need to get back into the racing scene, however...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NotLawReview said:

Don't have pics handy but I definitely fall into this camp... Raced a pretty heavily modified e36 M3 through college (or really until i couldn't afford to track it anymore haha) and since moving to Texas I've switched to Corvettes. After a couple modified c5 z06s drowned due to Houston flooding, I'm now on a '10 Grand Sport.  Need to get back into the racing scene, however...

I have raced COTA the last two years and it was a blast.  I could only imagine being in a high HP car on that track.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tave1225 said:
14 minutes ago, Tave1225 said:

This is my baby. Many years of hard work to finally have what I always dreamed. Cheers

4814219B-1280-472E-BB7C-B2F1D677E658.jpeg

Wow! Great taste! I worked as a valet in college and would fill-in some shifts when i'd be home during law school and always preferred the McLarens to their f-car equivalents... Just love their uniqueness and attention to engineering detail...

18 hours ago, Tave1225 said:

This is my baby. Many years of hard work to finally have what I always dreamed. Cheers

4814219B-1280-472E-BB7C-B2F1D677E658.jpeg

2863127B-1B0A-41C8-BE2A-8C95B0F1E9A5.jpeg

8C4C32A6-7C36-48D4-8E0B-B7448588EBE6.jpeg

Which model McLaren is that?  I can't tell them apart.  Looks wicked!