Video Review - Hamlet 25th Anniversary

Ferrero

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

dirty lense. feet were immaculately clean.

but i may never wear that cap again, given they way they have tanked.

Do you make Rob take off his shoes when entering your abode? And our Skins will probably go 5-12 this season.  :angry:

Just now, alloy said:

Do you make Rob take off his shoes when entering your abode? And our Skins will probably go 5-12 this season.  :angry:

i do but he whinges like a politician.

i'm delighted you think we'll find two more games to win. not sure i am that optimistic.

Hamlet stated there is no Ligero in this new cigar. But it still has plenty of flavor and oomph. I will have to land a few to try. 

20 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i do but he whinges like a politician.

i'm delighted you think we'll find two more games to win. not sure i am that optimistic.

I don't feel so bad. My Giants are in the crapper, and the Skins aren't far behind!

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

yes, you guys are possibly the only win or two we have left but given the way things go, i'm expecting the giants to hit form in both games.

The best form for the Giants currently is to fire the GM and head coach and start anew. Pathetic team, reminds me of the depressing 1970's Giants.

Just now, NYgarman said:

The best form for the Giants currently is to fire the GM and head coach and start anew. Pathetic team, reminds me of the depressing 1970's Giants.

we would pay you to take our GM. hell, i'd give up our next three first round draft picks for you to take our GM. and pretty close to that to take our coach.

we had the joy this week, of our QB (being the only uninjured player we have left on either side of the ball), saying that if he played like the coach wanted, he'd throw 20 interceptions a year. and the coach then said, yeah, but you also throw 60 TDs. so the QB and the coach are completely out of sync with each other. and we wonder why our WRs are wandering around like headless chooks. special!

16 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

yes, you guys are possibly the only win or two we have left but given the way things go, i'm expecting the giants to hit form in both games.

At least you’re not a Browns fan like me!

Guest Nekhyludov

I hate to be a contrarian, but I gotta disagree with the guys on this one. God help me if I ever mistook this for a Cuban. It's a nice looking cigar and certainly well-made, but it strikes me as a typical, unrefined Nicaraguan/Honduran pepper bomb. Not my speed at all. 

I'm curious to hear what @Ken Gargett thinks of the robusto.

5a1cd2b996e0f_20171127_210208(1).thumb.jpg.2ea3833975334a3780a746ac8174638c.jpg

1 hour ago, Nekhyludov said:

I hate to be a contrarian, but I gotta disagree with the guys on this one. God help me if I ever mistook this for a Cuban. It's a nice looking cigar and certainly well-made, but it strikes me as a typical, unrefined Nicaraguan/Honduran pepper bomb. Not my speed at all. 

I'm curious to hear what @Ken Gargett thinks of the robusto.

5a1cd2b996e0f_20171127_210208(1).thumb.jpg.2ea3833975334a3780a746ac8174638c.jpg

coming up in a future kenfessions.

ps - how and when did i become an @?

Ken, your chisel and slate probably doesn’t register the @ symbol. In the 21st century, with electricity, putting an @ symbol allows you to “refer” to a specific user. That person will then get a notification saying they have been mentioned in a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, LordAnubis said:

Ken, your chisel and slate probably doesn’t register the @ symbol. In the 21st century, with electricity, putting an @ symbol allows you to “refer” to a specific user. That person will then get a notification saying they have been mentioned in a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slate and chalk, if you don't mind, but this fabulous new technology could simply not happen when my name appears? would that not be referring to a specific user as well? could i not then get notification?

may i just say that with respect to anyone on this forum to whom i refer, it will not be at or @. imagine if i had to go through that every time i bagged cardinal whipcrack?

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

slate and chalk, if you don't mind, but this fabulous new technology could simply not happen when my name appears? would that not be referring to a specific user as well? could i not then get notification?

may i just say that with respect to anyone on this forum to whom i refer, it will not be at or @. imagine if i had to go through that every time i bagged cardinal whipcrack?

You've been bagging @Cardinal Whipcrack? :o