Trinidad Coloniales (original release) MKO OCT 03- Trini/VR review weekend

I knew that was going to be a winner from minute five. The Coloniales is an oftentimes overlooked beauty. Thanks for the review Ray, and congrats on winning the job!

(and.... ahem, stacked in rows of six - 24-ct boxes ....do the maths man, do the maths!  :lol3: )

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

I knew that was going to be a winner from minute five. The Coloniales is an oftentimes overlooked beauty. Thanks for the review Ray, and congrats on winning the job!

(and.... ahem, stacked in rows of six - 24-ct boxes ....do the maths man, do the maths!  :lol3: )

... tells you how many times I had been in that box... I seem to remember Trinis in 24x boxes, but when the camera is rolling, you roll with it!!! -LOL The odds were with me that the box had 25...! -LOL

-R

• Like 1

G'day Ray,

Well I haven't logged on in a while and I'm glad I did this morning. 

Great vid my friend. I always enjoy them and I'm  glad to see that you enjoyed a smoke that you didn't expect much from. That's always a bonus. 

My gear looks terrific mate! Interesting that the false back is collecting the moist air from the side. We need to talk!!

Let me know when you're on the long drive home and I'll give you a call. Good luck on your construction job!

Nik

• 2 weeks later...