Condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Due to my geographical location it looks like my order will be in-transit for about three weeks. I assume my order will be a little dry when it arrives. I would be interested in hearing about any regiments employed by the membership.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Due to my geographical location it looks like my order will be in-transit for about three weeks. I assume my order will be a little dry when it arrives. I would be interested in hearing about any regiments employed by the membership.

Cheers!

You have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadowACE said:

Cheers!

Put it in your humidor. Leave it 60 days. Relax

if you can stretch it to 90 days even better.  The rule of thumb applies to all cigars. 

• Like 3

I am in Canada and my customs hangs onto things for a while deciding on excise taxes.  Usually 2-3 weeks from shipped email to box in hand. 14 boxes so far and all have been in near similar condition as those in my humis.

With essentially 2 layers of wrap (packing paper and bubble wrap) and the box itself, I would think it would take much longer to get to a worrisome state.

• Like 1

I had 2 boxes show up 2 1/2 months later one year.  In August no less.  They were just fine and after resting for 90 days they smoked great.  Heck I smoked one as soon as i opened it and it was fantastic.  No need to worry.  Cigars are very resilient.