16 hours ago, El Presidente said:

:clap: top stuff mate!

I am looking forward to being there in 6 weeks time. let me know if you visited any new and hot places to eat, drink and dance. :thumbsup:

We stuck to the same routine for the most part.  Hotel Nacionale, El Aljibe, La Terraza, rinse/repeat.  :D  TicTac for lunch was new to me and it was very good.  Sadly my stomach prevented me from enjoying clay pot chicken and cigars in general for the last 24 hours before I left.  :(  Two of our crew did make their way to an after hours bar where their $18 rum bottle became $80 when the bill came around. And there was no renegotiating to be had.  I'll leave it to @CanuckSARTech for a full "places to debauch" list when he gets back.  :P

• Like 3

Thanks for adding the pictures John.  I didn't catch that photo of us in the distance at Partagas Festival.  I did a quick edit here. 

John, is in the black shirt, standing an puffing. Enis is standing with the camera and I'm down to the right from Enis in the white Panama hat.  I belive that is Amir in front of Enis next to Ramon (jar guy).

Us-Partagasv2.thumb.jpg.7c36fdc148a5c33f4401fcf23eafdeda.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ebhead thanks for the great photos! Interesting to see the building cranes in the photo of Havana viejo across the harbor from the national. They rebuilding after the hurricane?

15 minutes ago, Ethernut said:

@ebhead thanks for the great photos! Interesting to see the building cranes in the photo of Havana viejo across the harbor from the national. They rebuilding after the hurricane?

Good question. Even if rebuilding, where did they get the money? It's been stumping me since I saw them. 

9 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Thanks for adding the pictures John.  I didn't catch that photo of us in the distance at Partagas Festival.  I did a quick edit here. 

John, is in the black shirt, standing an puffing. Enis is standing with the camera and I'm down to the right from Enis in the white Panama hat.  I belive that is Amir in front of Enis next to Ramon (jar guy).

Us-Partagasv2.thumb.jpg.7c36fdc148a5c33f4401fcf23eafdeda.jpg

Marc is also in the photo, off to the left, smoking a cigar.

• Like 1