Live Video Review: Invitation.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...you are the new ken 

Have we figured out Leo's handle? I know he started to mention something about US guys, but couldn't hear the rest.  I'm just starting to thaw out. I'd bet you a Carlota that Ken can type faster/

I'm going to give it a shot. It's on my calendar.

Thanks Rob, and guys, it was a fun opportunity to see some faces, and listen to the cigar talk...once I got the video figured out. Now I’ll know what to do next time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

Thanks Rob, and guys, it was a fun opportunity to see some faces, and listen to the cigar talk...once I got the video figured out. Now I’ll know what to do next time.

I wonder if I can get it going from the hot tub next time 

Have we figured out Leo's handle? I know he started to mention something about US guys, but couldn't hear the rest. 

I'm just starting to thaw out. I'd bet you a Carlota that Ken can type faster/better than me right now. LOL

Cheers all... great time yet again. Hopefully next time it's not 16 degrees F. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Have we figured out Leo's handle? I know he started to mention something about US guys, but couldn't hear the rest. 

I'm just starting to thaw out. I'd bet you a Carlota that Ken can type faster/better than me right now. LOL

Cheers all... great time yet again. Hopefully next time it's not 16 degrees F. 

Yeah it was only 65 here it was freezing too.  I Almost could not wear tshirt and shorts.  Tough times.

I was saying, that if you have access to the US sub-forum we are trying to start up the Pay It Forward once again.  Still gauging interest though.  But, it looks like we will have enough interest to at least get one level of pass organized.   Post and subscribe to that thread if you  think you would be interested.  

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 5:23 PM, Lant63 said:

I was saying, that if you have access to the US sub-forum we are trying to start up the Pay It Forward once again.  Still gauging interest though.  But, it looks like we will have enough interest to at least get one level of pass organized.   Post and subscribe to that thread if you  think you would be interested.  

Hey Leo where is the US sub forum? I tried looking around and I don't see it. I'm not sure if there's a posting limit before it appears or not. 

Can you or anyone else post a link to it, please?

Cheers

Javi