Sign in to follow this  
El Presidente

Live Video Review: Invitation.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bartolomeo said:

I better put them back on then...

.....I knew it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a really nice time with this. Very informative. Thanks Rob!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great time tonight! Thanks for the information and the conversation. It was good to meet new folks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The live review it over and Kenny is taking over in charge!!!  I love these reviews too.  It's great to catch us and talk to the "Man" himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bartolomeo said:

Never saw the invite, next time I guess :)

Posted right under your comment on the 1st page. Next time would be great...no pants required 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrankYanker said:

Posted right under your comment on the 1st page. Next time would be great...no pants required 

Duh, must of missed it

cant get on it w my iPad though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bartolomeo said:

Never saw the invite, next time I guess :)

...you are the new ken :D

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Rob, and guys, it was a fun opportunity to see some faces, and listen to the cigar talk...once I got the video figured out. Now I’ll know what to do next time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

Thanks Rob, and guys, it was a fun opportunity to see some faces, and listen to the cigar talk...once I got the video figured out. Now I’ll know what to do next time.

I wonder if I can get it going from the hot tub next time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrankYanker said:

I wonder if I can get it going from the hot tub next time 

I’ll tune in to be a witness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have we figured out Leo's handle? I know he started to mention something about US guys, but couldn't hear the rest. 

I'm just starting to thaw out. I'd bet you a Carlota that Ken can type faster/better than me right now. LOL

Cheers all... great time yet again. Hopefully next time it's not 16 degrees F. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Have we figured out Leo's handle? I know he started to mention something about US guys, but couldn't hear the rest. 

I'm just starting to thaw out. I'd bet you a Carlota that Ken can type faster/better than me right now. LOL

Cheers all... great time yet again. Hopefully next time it's not 16 degrees F. 

Yeah it was only 65 here it was freezing too.  I Almost could not wear tshirt and shorts.  Tough times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over, I assume? Ended up having a party that I had no choice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was saying, that if you have access to the US sub-forum we are trying to start up the Pay It Forward once again.  Still gauging interest though.  But, it looks like we will have enough interest to at least get one level of pass organized.   Post and subscribe to that thread if you  think you would be interested.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 5:23 PM, Lant63 said:

I was saying, that if you have access to the US sub-forum we are trying to start up the Pay It Forward once again.  Still gauging interest though.  But, it looks like we will have enough interest to at least get one level of pass organized.   Post and subscribe to that thread if you  think you would be interested.  

Hey Leo where is the US sub forum? I tried looking around and I don't see it. I'm not sure if there's a posting limit before it appears or not. 

Can you or anyone else post a link to it, please?

Cheers

Javi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.