Newbie Box PASS 2017/2018

Alright cigar smokers, I have the box from @Wertman and I will be going through it and inventory it this weekend plus get my cigars around I will be putting my cigars in for diversity. 

Right now we need to see who wants to be in for the 2nd round. I am opening it up to 30 people. Would like some vets and additional new people. Let me know  who is all in! This will start in a couple of weeks. 

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, puts and takes.... takes: La Fuerza TOS DIC 15 Upmann PC PET DIC 16 Upmann No 2 LUB OCT 14 RASCC AME JUL 13 puts: Boli CE (50 cab) POS

Santiago and I having a smoke and handing off the box. I’m the handsome one in case you’re wondering. Will have puts/takes later today. 

Alright gentlemen I have received the box at the house where my humidor is currently located.  I am in the middle of relocating and it is a flaming pain in the ass.  No chore on God's green earth is m

Alright cigar smokers, I have the box from [mention=30668]Wertman[/mention] and I will be going through it and inventory it this weekend plus get my cigars around I will be putting my cigars in for diversity. 
Right now we need to see who wants to be in for the 2nd round. I am opening it up to 30 people. Would like some vets and additional new people. Let me know  who is all in! This will start in a couple of weeks. 
I'm in!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

This has evolved...so to speak.

It has. Goal is still for the ability of new box passers to get involved still with some starter cigars. I am looking forward to this round. 

8 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

I'll jump in if you'll have me. :cigar:

You are in! You won't want to miss this round. Contests will happen....let's get some new people in here as well. Tell your newbie folks!

I wasn't planning on joining because I have a lot going on. If we need someone, then I'll do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

I talked with @BellevilleMXZ and I think we are going to kick this next box pass off over Memorial Day Weekend.  We will see each other in New York at the race track and he can mule the box across for Canada.  So who from Canada wants to join in?  

• Like 1