First 24:24 purchase

7 hours ago, shadowACE said:

Hello all,

I meant to write this sooner, but you know...life has a tendency to get in the way of the best laid plans. I'm sure I won't be telling you something you don't already know either.

That being said, I picked up my first ever 24:24 order last week. A beautiful box of Monte 2's that were on clearance. I must admit that I made this purchase with an air of trepidation but that was soon abolished once I opened the box and laid eyes on these beauties. Thankfully the cold weather here in Canada curbed my desire to light one up ROTT.

I can see with absolute certainty why this community has such a large following and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

Rob, you have just made another customer for life.

Cheers!

Well, enjoy it, because just like the apocryphal drug dealers they used to tell us about in school, Rob makes the first order real good to get you hooked. It's all down hill after that :P

No, I've been thrilled with all my purchases here. The cigars are wonderful, the packages are well cared for and prepared, and the service is great. Plus, the people on the forums are a joy to interact with.

• Like 1

It only gets better from here, although your significant other may not necessarily agree 3:
I think she is coming to the realization that the proverbial can of worms has been opened.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When you find yourself at 7:23 reloading the forum page repeatedly (and frantically) because you believe unless you click on 24:24 with zero views you may miss out your one of us (admittedly I am new too). And then there are nights like last night... it’s like the DTs.

• Like 1

I haven't bought a single stick from anywhere other than here in FOH since receiving my first order... pretty sure I have funded much of Rob and Diana's social life... and well worth it... I haven't had a bad experience other than my first experience with a light dusting of white powdery "mold" which I was properly educated about after communicating with the great logistics team.

Anyway, welcome to the addiction...

• Like 1

Welcome, I have  been a member for a couple of years, but didn't order on here until Jan of this year. 75 plus or minus boxes later, and I have never been disappointed, most of the time my expectations have been exceeded. The guys and gals here are straight up and down. My go to vendor, hands down.

• Like 3

I love the 24:24.  I look forward to seeing the new cigars everyday.  Kinda sad on weekends though.  I am going to be looking for some connie 1's as i have only heard amazing things about them.  Finding this site and meeting everyone has been awesome.  

• Like 1

Welcome, I have  been a member for a couple of years, but didn't order on here until Jan of this year. 75 plus or minus boxes later, and I have never been disappointed, most of the time my expectations have been exceeded. The guys and gals here are straight up and down. My go to vendor, hands down.
75 boxes in a year?!? Nice!!

16 hours ago, cmbarton said:

Dang ... another guy I have to compete against in the 24:24! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome CM,

Many of the cigars on the 24:24 are available on CUNTINT everyday. So if you have something in mind, email Diana at [email protected] if something comes around and you want it. Just saying. BUT... if it is an aged single box from a guy's locker, must bid within seconds it goes up.

I have been successful at this a few times brother, so I know LOLOL.

CB

Welcome CM,
Many of the cigars on the 24:24 are available on *****INT everyday. So if you have something in mind, email Diana at [email protected] if something comes around and you want it. Just saying. BUT... if it is an aged single box from a guy's locker, must bid within seconds it goes up.
I have been successful at this a few times brother, so I know LOLOL.
CB

Will the 24:24 price be given on the regular *****INT stock?

22 minutes ago, shadowACE said:

Will the 24:24 price be given on the regular *****INT stock?

Sometimes the grading of the stock applies. That is, PSP etc. Read about it on the topics. Higher grades like HQ etc increase prices. However, I find that this can be worked out with aging in your magnificent home setting and conditions :-).

If I need a box of Monte 2's, I just order them and we love them. If a cigar rating is what you design and you are waiting for a HQ QDO, so be it.

Cheers,

CB

• Like 1