Casa Particulares Registry.

El Presidente

List them here. We will transfer them to the travel section in a day or so and then the Classifieds section (as well). 

1. You must have stayed in them or know the owners/have an association with them :thumbsup:

2. Provide a decent description and a link to online booking if you can. Otherwise the contact details for the house is fine. 

below is how it is done. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Thanks 1

Apartment Vedado 27 

This is owned by two of my favourite people in Havana, Carlos and his gorgeous partner Yily

Havana visitors may recognise Carlos.....here is is below teaching Di how to make one of his Mojitos. You will find him in the Heritage bar at the Nacional. Pop on in and say Rob Ayala sent you. 

Anyway, one of Cuba's favourite barmen has not only a Paladar (Rum Rum) but also two apartments for rent. You are dealing with beautiful people here and true professionals.

2 bedrooms with attached 2 bedrooms  full side beds, hot and cold water 24hrs, kitchen, AC in both bedrooms, there is also a telephone available in the unit. Has a capacity up to 4 people. 

The price for the whole apartment is 90 cuc per night. The address is Calle 27 entre N y O edificio #55 apt 12, vedado, Havana Cuba. 

Contact Yily direct ([email protected]) or go through Airbnb.  Going direct saves them a little money. Let them know we referred you. 

Apartment Vedado 27
Hosted by Carlos RafaelCarlos Rafael User Profile

ad76f0f4-f549-4c74-af7f-724975f19471.jpg

More Photos

The space

Privacy and comfort characterize this apartment. Two bedrooms with attached bathrooms that have hot and cold water 24hrs a day. Completely renovated. Located on the second floor.

Guest access

This apartment has a nice living room and fully equipped kitchen that can be enjoy by guest. Breakfast offered, not included in the reservation. There will be also a home phone available for guest any time.

Interaction with guests

Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the host. Also housekeeping will be giving each day.

Other things to note

We offer very nice breakfast. Not included in the reservation 
For people booking to Cuba have to select Educational as a purpose of trip or people to people exchange.
Also credit or debit cards issued by american banks they do not work in Cuba.

Carlos and Di.jpg

• Like 1

Jovellar 359
Hosted by Carlos Rafael
Carlos Rafael User Profile

The other apartment owned by Carlos and Yilly. 

3 Bedrooms  3 Bathrooms

The Jovellar 359 property is set in a minimalist style with fresh, cheerful colors on the walls. Designed by Cuban and under the concept of creating a harmonious space where designers feel good. The location is unbeatable, just steps from the main attractions of Vedado Habanero. Restaurants, bars, nightclubs and other services are within a radius of 300 m.

Other things to note

Important: Credit or Debit cards issued by American banks do not work in Cuba.

443b31cd-c3b8-413a-aefe-91c0c6a1c333.jpg

More Photos

The price for the whole apartment is 140 cuc per night. 

Smoking on Balcony only. 

Contact Yily direct or go through Airbnb.  Going direct saves them a little money. Let them know we referred you. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, treberty said:

Just booked Jovellar 359... Yily answered all my questions really quickly.  Thanks Rob.

Fantastic!  I just received a lovely email from her. I think you will be royally looked after :thumbsup:

Apartamento Florida

Calle 1ra # 1410 e/ 14 y 16 Apto 2, Miramar, Playa, La Habana, Cuba

Maria and Cesar's Casa (I believe someone else named Maralin owns it but Maria and Cesar run it)

Was ~$300/night breakfast included (I believe that is negotiable perhaps somewhat)

I booked this Casa through Havaning.com. Apparently Havaning calls it "Apartamento Florida" but Maria and Cesar didn't know what that meant so its name at least is marketing through Havaning. I believe they (Cesar and Maria) also AirBnB the unit and manually blend schedules between the two lodging services. Seems they do a pretty good job of it. They gave me a card to contact them directly but sadly I've lost it after I got back to the States. They also had a cab driver they dedicated to us. There were a few times he couldn't get to us and Cesar sent someone else, but it's pretty easy to make relationships with drivers in Cuba. Speak a little spanish, respect them and pay them well (bartering is also important, they seem to respect that also). We seemingly always had options there. Maria and Cesar also knew of options for currency exchange (USD-CUC) that gave a little break from the normal rates which was helpful.

Cesar speaks a little english which made things nice, Maria speaks zero english. They work as a team. Cesar showed us around the Apt and asked for 10-20CUC (I don't remember exact amount) and put credits on a cellphone which he handed me for use while in Cuba to call them if I needed them and to use in town.

Here's a Video of the Apartment.

They took good care of us and seemed to genuinely care about us!

• Like 2

www.havaning.com run by Ray and Laura are the best Cuba accommodation organisers in the business. 

Picture a Cuban world where emails are responded to within 24 hours every single time. Where even the smallest request is taken care of.  It exists with Ray and Laura. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We stayed at 359 Jovellar (Carlos' casa) and it was the best accomodation I have ever stayed at in Havana.

Above all, the service was fantastic: great breakfast, made at the time of your wish, by Mayra and Yimi (who keep the place immaculate as well).

I would just recommend to bring some ear plugs as it can get a little noisy at night.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 1:30 AM, El Presidente said:

Apartment Vedado 27 

This is owned by two of my favourite people in Havana, Carlos and his gorgeous partner Yily

Havana visitors may recognise Carlos.....here is is below teaching Di how to make one of his Mojitos. You will find him in the Heritage bar at the Nacional. Pop on in and say Rob Ayala sent you. 

Anyway, one of Cuba's favourite barmen has not only a Paladar (Rum Rum) but also two apartments for rent. You are dealing with beautiful people here and true professionals.

2 bedrooms with attached 2 bedrooms  full side beds, hot and cold water 24hrs, kitchen, AC in both bedrooms, there is also a telephone available in the unit. Has a capacity up to 4 people. 

The price for the whole apartment is 90 cuc per night. The address is Calle 27 entre N y O edificio #55 apt 12, vedado, Havana Cuba. 

Contact Yily direct ([email protected]) or go through Airbnb.  Going direct saves them a little money. Let them know we referred you. 

Apartment Vedado 27
Hosted by Carlos RafaelCarlos Rafael User Profile

ad76f0f4-f549-4c74-af7f-724975f19471.jpg

More Photos

The space

Privacy and comfort characterize this apartment. Two bedrooms with attached bathrooms that have hot and cold water 24hrs a day. Completely renovated. Located on the second floor.

Guest access

This apartment has a nice living room and fully equipped kitchen that can be enjoy by guest. Breakfast offered, not included in the reservation. There will be also a home phone available for guest any time.

Interaction with guests

Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the host. Also housekeeping will be giving each day.

Other things to note

For people booking to Cuba have to select Educational as a purpose of trip or people to people exchange.
Also credit or debit cards issued by american banks they do not work in Cuba.

Carlos and Di.jpg

2 more great trips in the apartments of Yily and Carlos

Tremendous hosts 

All 3 of their apartments are within easy walking distance to either the Habana Libre or Hotel Nacional 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hector Luis Prieto has just put his casa in Vedado via Airbnb. Yes, famed tobacco farmer Habanos Man of the Year Hector Luis!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32758358?guests=1&adults=1

We booked for late April - first guests so far!

Understand that they provide his farm rolls to smoke in the on-property cigar room.

Will update following our stay.

• Like 1