Hello from the cold twin cities MN

FreedomMN

Very happy to have found this forum. I just started smoking cigars after a coworker shared a Romeo t Julieta no 2 with me. I bought a 200 count humidor, seasoned it properly and currently have some Romeo tubo 2, Monte short no 2 and H. Upmann Coronas along with some non Cubans like Gurkhas and some Padron single stick. Great to be here and learn from the experts. anyone in the twin cities let me know I’m always up for meeting new folks, usually at stogies on grand or perfect ash. 

D105FD5F-7DA0-422F-B1F7-895DF0A453E6.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome!

I lived in the Twin Cities for a few years when I first came to the US, it is an interesting place. Hope you have a place to smoke during the winters, it was one of my main complaints. Sitting on the porch with a stick when the storms were rolling in during warmer seasons were one of my favorite things up there!

Thanks guys, headed to Paris and Barcelona in late March here and a few of you kind gents already gave me some info on some good shops to visit.  Hoping to get some boxes to bring back.

• 8 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 11:04 PM, FreedomMN said:

Thanks guys, headed to Paris and Barcelona in late March here and a few of you kind gents already gave me some info on some good shops to visit.  Hoping to get some boxes to bring back.

Any shops you would recommend in Barcelona when you were there in March? I have some mules/friends going next week ;)