Inbound Missile cigar.............

The phone buzzes. Inbound ballistic missile.  Crap. 

Now to be honest a cigar probably isn't high on your priorities. However for some reason or another, you find you have an hour to kill. 

From what you have in your humidor........what would you pick right now to be your likely last cigar ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not picky. I'll smoke whatever the woman I happen to be making love to will tolerate. 

Any torpedo 

I can't smoke it all in one hour but it has to the best... Cohiba Esplendido It was my very first Cuban. Why not bookend the thing and close out the show the same way it began. 

Currently, Cohiba piramid extra. I wouldn’t want to go out having them and not have tried one yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone remember Steven Wright, the comedian?  This question seems perfect for his twisted view, perhaps reasoning that it would be difficult to fit in even a Parti Shorts before the light gets real bright, observing that any smoke would likely culminate in something akin to coitus interruptus.  And as we all have sadly discovered, the better the smoke, the more painful the interruptus. Is that still better than no coitus at all or do you fire up a White Owl knowing how ecstatic you will be when the end comes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shrink said:

I'm not picky. I'll smoke whatever the woman I happen to be making love to will tolerate. 

Tolerating cigar smoke would not be what would keep the gals away , I would be looking for someone who likes guys who fill their shorts when the missile is on its way. 

But seriously, (yeah right) I would take advantage of the opportunity to smoke in the house for a change and light up an H&F 225.

• Like 1