Aristocrat THC MXT 26.5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soooo. After 10 years of drooling over Bob’s humidors I finally pulled the trigger Gonna look a lot like this one I have a lot of work to do, given that I only have about 150 cigars curr

I’m glad there are people here that spend the big bucks on massive Aristocrats filled to capacity with only the best boxes.  It’s these wonderful souls that make me feel much better about ONLY buying

Glad to help 

10 hours ago, fastkiller13 said:

You better stay glued to the 24:24 and get a lot of that work done. 

24;24 is where the first 100 came from

Planning to pick up quite a few in Cuba in the very near future

At least 100 Alex custom rolls

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GotaCohiba said:

Soooo.

After 10 years of drooling over Bob’s humidors I finally pulled the trigger

Gonna look a lot like this one8A54335B-3011-48D9-B4EC-3AD782A85AB7.jpeg.87f23fb501b65fd472730a7ad5809418.jpeg

I have a lot of work to do, given that I only have about 150 cigars currently

My wife said to buy what I want the first time

I usually go cheap and settle, but not today

Beautiful. Congrats. I've been admiring these as well. Someday, maybe.

Good looking cabiniet!

One of these days I'll pull the trigger on a  Staebell. I drastically need one that I can transfer my 2 current cabinets into. With my first child on the way, I doubt it will be any time soon...lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cubatabaco said:

Good looking cabiniet!

One of these days I'll pull the trigger on a  Staebell. I drastically need one that I can transfer my 2 current cabinets into. With my first child on the way, I doubt it will be any time soon...lol.

You never know, I ordered mine 2 weeks after my daughter was born!

2 hours ago, cmbarton said:

I’m glad there are people here that spend the big bucks on massive Aristocrats filled to capacity with only the best boxes.  It’s these wonderful souls that make me feel much better about ONLY buying a dozen boxes a year!  How many times have I told Mrs. Barton, “Some of these guys spend more than me ... see, look for yourself!”  

Bless your souls, my friends, and keep up the good work!

Glad to help 

• Like 4

Looks good! The MXT is the perfect size IMO and the price is solid on it for what you get.

I'm nearing getting one myself, just need to get ventilation plans squared away for my cigar room and logistics of how to get a MXT 26.5 into the room (access would be either a full window that opens entirely on the second floor above the garage if the deliverers have a forklift, or somehow up a narrow set of spiral stairs). Once I get those done, I just need to get the final A-OK from the boss and we're golden

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn that unit is gorgeous. Maybe for my 30th birthday my wife can get me something like that. Where does one get an Aristocrat and who is this Bob you all speak so fondly of?

Congrats brother, enjoy it!

Damn that unit is gorgeous. Maybe for my 30th birthday my wife can get me something like that. Where does one get an Aristocrat and who is this Bob you all speak so fondly of?

Congrats brother, enjoy it!

Just google it and it will come right up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk