Aristocrat THC MXT 26.5

On 3/27/2018 at 6:40 PM, GotaCohiba said:

10 weeks and counting.......

I remember when I was waiting for mine to arrive. The anticipation, wandering of it would ever come, like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. Unwrapping an Aristocrat, one of those days you will always remember. Well worth the wait.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soooo. After 10 years of drooling over Bob’s humidors I finally pulled the trigger Gonna look a lot like this one I have a lot of work to do, given that I only have about 150 cigars curr

I’m glad there are people here that spend the big bucks on massive Aristocrats filled to capacity with only the best boxes.  It’s these wonderful souls that make me feel much better about ONLY buying

Glad to help 

15 hours ago, PrairieSmoke said:

Just google it and it will come right up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you can just go here: http://aristocrathumidors.com/

I have an M+ 25D Oak and Walnut unit since 2013 that's been just great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, GotaCohiba said:

Getting there faster than my wallet likes 

A31B79EA-1806-492A-B5E0-6165CB4D4938.jpeg

I see a bunch of red stickers on those boxes. Well done sir. The sooner you buy the good stuff the sooner you have quality PSP aged stock. Quality stock + quality storage = Quality CC smoking experience. 

I just ordered mine today, the wife finally said enough with the coolers MXTHC I’m right there with ya!! Count down started and then time to seriously stock up! Congrats brother!!! I got red mahogany oh can’t wait!

19 hours ago, GotaCohiba said:

Getting there faster than my wallet likes 

A31B79EA-1806-492A-B5E0-6165CB4D4938.jpeg

Get ready for it.  The wallet and credit card will feel the pain, but it's worth it. 

Yours looks like mine when I got it 2014. Took about two years to fill her up. Two rows deep.  Now, I'm playing Tetris, wishing I had taken everyone's advice and ordered a larger one.

cave6.thumb.jpg.b0356accdbeae65cdd77e89fe43f297d.jpg5aecee84c45f7_Aristocratfeb2017.JPG.c2b5c6641044eb315b878906867a16d7.JPG

• Like 1

What an awesome cigar cabinet! Do you remove foam and fill up with water beads in Bob Stabell's Set and Forget electronic humidifier like Cigar Oasis's (it has some foam inside)?

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, havanaclub said:

Very nice!! I see those 10ct lusi PSP boxes of late emoji15.pngemoji15.png emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup......

Budget busters that’ll  sleep for a minimum of 3 yrs after smoking the first last night

2 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Get ready for it.  The wallet and credit card will feel the pain, but it's worth it. 

Yours looks like mine when I got it 2014. Took about two years to fill her up. Two rows deep.  Now, I'm playing Tetris, wishing I had taken everyone's advice and ordered a larger one.

2 hours ago, stogieluver said:

cave6.thumb.jpg.b0356accdbeae65cdd77e89fe43f297d.jpg5aecee84c45f7_Aristocratfeb2017.JPG.c2b5c6641044eb315b878906867a16d7.JPG

I am in the same boat. You should just but mine and have a pair. I'll even deliver it, 

20180120_143543.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TBird55 said:

I am in the same boat. You should just but mine and have a pair. I'll even deliver it, 

HA!  Tempting, T.  Might consider a trade yours for mine if you throw in that top shelf.  Very nice collection.  :clap:

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, stogieluver said:

HA!  Tempting, T.  Might consider a trade yours for mine if you throw in that top shelf.  Very nice collection.  :clap:

Just curious, is 100 boxes not enough? How many cigars do you smoke per day? 

6 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

Usually 3..... I plan to get to around 250 boxes, then replace them as I smoke them. That should be about a 5 year supply for me. 

I love this thread.  THC MXTs are my grail humidor.  I have one of the Tall end tables that I love, but I am really missing the temp control on it, and I'll have outgrown it in about a year.

41 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

I smoke about 10-12 cigars per week.  That's about 625 cigars per year.  And I'm doing that AND collecting enough to age for at least five years, and gifting cigars to friends when we meet to smoke.  I have around 1700-1800 cigars in my humi, which is a little under 3 years of stock.  So, no, that is not enough for me.  If I had 100 boxes, 2500 cigars, I'd probably slow down the buying process. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

Usually 3..... I plan to get to around 250 boxes, then replace them as I smoke them. That should be about a 5 year supply for me. 

I could never possibly smoke through 250 boxes. I am 51 and most likely wouldn't have enough years left. But I don't smoke 21 cigars a week, not by any stretch. 

3 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

I smoke about 10-12 cigars per week.  That's about 625 cigars per year.  And I'm doing that AND collecting enough to age for at least five years.  I have around 1700-1800 cigars in my humi, which is a little under 3 years of stock.  So, no, that is not enough for me.  If I had 100 boxes, 2500 cigars, I'd probably slow down the buying process. 

You should order one more humidor just like the one you have. They will be twins, and you should be set storage wise. I was under the impression you were up to 100 boxes. 

30 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

You should order one more humidor just like the one you have. They will be twins, and you should be set storage wise. I was under the impression you were up to 100 boxes. 

I wish I had taken the advice of many members here who said one should always buy a larger humidor than they think they will ever need.  I thought I did that. 

I don't know where I'm going to put the 200 custom rolls I'm coming back from Havana with next month.  

• 2 months later...
8CD5D106-8699-41CC-968B-35FECA59AA67.thumb.jpeg.49f2f76bdd24ce7c8ca1fc857216c9a0.jpegUpdated pic and proof again that when ordering go BIGGER!

What I love most about this picture is the organization. Don’t think I didn’t notice the stacks are facing the same direction ... I did, and my OCD is pleased.
  • Like 1