Farewell F.O.H..

Guy!

Je suis vraiment triste que tu vas partir de cette monde des amis de cigares! 

Guy, you've been a wonderful and generous friend to me over the years, and welcomed Chantelle and I both in to your home soon after we arrived in the UK a few years ago - I only wish I could have repaid your hospitality by hosting you in Canada or even in London!  I treasure our conversations over the years, and I look forward to seeing you again someday soon, when I can get back to France somehow!

I feel terrible that I've not been able to keep up our letters and messages recently - work and Chantelle's pregnancy has kept me off the forums much more than even I expected, but I have your address Guy - and I promise to write so we can keep in touch.  That way I can tell you next time I will be close by!

Thank you so much for all that you've done for me, for us, and for our community. We'll miss you on these conversations, and I'm sure we'll be happy to hear from you anytime as a community.

All the very best Guy - I hope to see you again soon!

Chris

• Thanks 1

Dear Guy - So sorry to see you leaving the forum, but I know the feeling, needing to take a break and a step back.

I wish you the best for the future, 68 years old, you're still so young, I wish you many happy years ahead.

Regards

Mika

Guy, so sorry to hear you're stepping back from the forum.

It was lovely meeting you and Monique, nearly 8 years ago now!

Thank you so much for all the gifts over the years, very very kind of you.

Try to pop in every now and then if you get a chance.

Take care and best of luck. Love to Monique.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

- work and Chantelle's pregnancy has kept me off the forums much more than even I expected, but I have your address Guy - and I promise to write so we can keep in touch.  That way I can tell you next time I will be close by!

Chris,

Good to hear from you. I did not know about Chantelle expecting a baby ,please keep us informed on the progress and

when he or she is born. congratulations to both of you happy parents.

love from the both of us here,

Amicalement,

Guy et Monique and the Dog Baloo,who is a chow chow.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Guy, so sorry to hear you're stepping back from the forum.

It was lovely meeting you and Monique, nearly 8 years ago now!

Thank you so much for all the gifts over the years, very very kind of you.

Try to pop in every now and then if you get a chance.

Take care and best of luck. Love to Monique.

Thank you so much Andy.

Amicalement,

Guy

My Brother,  This is sad news indeed.  I wish to thank you for your friendship.

Please try to stay in touch if at all possible.  You will be hearing from me!  I will keep in touch and will miss your participation here.

Wishing you and the family all the best!

Jim

Hello Guy,

This is very sad news indeed.  I remember and greatly appreciate you sharing your list of your favorite corona gordas with me back many years ago.  I will be thinking of you when I enjoy my next Serie A. I hope your retirement years are truly golden.

Thank you and best wishes,

Curtiss

Guy, you will be missed around here and my wife and I will always treasure the memories of our time spent together with you and Monique along with Uwe and Alane in Provence.  We wish you well and hope to keep in touch with you in the future.  Good luck and best wishes, Tom and Carrie