FORMULA 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said it many times over the years, the FIA need to appoint stewards that are the same people for EVERY race. I have always felt that some stewards are biased toward "some" drivers (Of cour

F1 needs a Friday program including testing or the race tracks are going to lose a lot of ticket sales.  As a TV viewer, I find the Friday practice sessions quite enjoyable.   On par with the rest of

WILLIAMS CONFIRM SIROTKIN TO RACE AND KUBICA RESERVE Russian rookie Sergey Sirotkin will race for Williams this season after being chosen ahead of Polish rival Robert Kubica on Tuesday in wh

8 hours ago, MIKA27 said:

Oh... and also stop having all these posers at the races who don't have any interest in Formula 1 but just want to be seen on the grid walk and snub great people like Martin Brundle. F**l you Serena Williams and who the hell is Winnie!? (I don't care who she is).

F1 is a shadow of it's former self and I am interested in seeing how next season will fare but won't hold my hopes up.

No one is as sharp as Bernie and Liberty is just realizing this.  It was amazing how Bernie was able to run F1 with so few employees.  How many years has it taken Liberty to realize the average age F1 fan is like 60 years old.  Title sponsors are banks and Rolex.  Not the products and services the millennial utilize often.

I could not believe the way Serena Williams acted on the grid.  She knows better and has been around F1 for quite some time.  She's an Aston Martin Ambassador! 

I too would love to see refueling again.  Even optional refueling.  If a team thinks it's faster to do one tank for the race; let them!  I'd love to see points for Qualifying.  Would give a chance for back running teams to get up to the front of the grid. 

• Like 1