Havana - Sudents offer free city tours

Here is a good tip if you like to take a free tour in Havana and help students in their spare time practice English.

One of them is the sister of a good friend of mine, a fantastic roller, Alejandro Gonzalez of Comodoro fame.
Thank you !

I’d like to start the new year with a nice project that a group of students is running in Havana.

They offer free tours of Havana in their spare time so as to practice languages and earn a small tip if the tourist is satisfied with the tour.

They speak Spanish, English and French and their starting hours are 10 am and 4 pm. Tours take two to three hours.

One of the students being the sister of a good friend of mine, Alejandro of Comodoro cigar roller fame, it is a pleasure to promote this project.

Here is their contact data :

http://www.freetourhavana.com/en

The guides always carry a RED UMBRELLA.

Find them at Parque Central, across the street of The Grand Theater Of Havana.

Mobile :  +53 5 3575087

And their Trip Advisor ratings :

https://www.facebook.com/freetourhavana/app/254084314702229/

Here is their own description :

Free Tour Havana was born as the result of an Andalusian friendship who believed in us and, with many friendly hands, it was materialized. Our purpose is to show Havana´s contrasts. Don´t look and see only the superficial things of our city, ask and know about the worries that usual Cubans have today, uncertainties and hopes of Cuban society.

Our tours usually lasts around 2 and 3 hours, depending on the group. On these tours you`ll discover differents life styles within the city. Different traditions, different ways of seeing things. We are a trully mixed society and is our goal to show you all.

Nino

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1