What shows are you watching? Netflix, Amazon, Cable, etc.?

Hi friends,

Mrs. Wheezy and I are always looking for a new series to watch. We are currently in Season 2 of The Crown on Netflix. Patiently waiting for the next seasons of Billions, Game of Thrones, and several others.

Whatcha watching?  And recommendations?  We live in the US, have most all cable and streaming options available.  

Thanks,

Wheezy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ALTERED CARBON!  ...That is all

I recently binge watched Bosch on Netflix. Great detective show based on a book series. 

Black mirror on netflix. Bloody brilliant!  

Netflix, and just getting in to season 4 of Comedians in cars getting coffee. Being a car nut with tastes that run paralel to Jerry I've really enjoyed these episodes.  Of course it makes me wish I had some if his success and therefore income so I could own a similar stable....  Anything German and air cooled is right in my wheelhouse....

• Thanks 1

I am a Netflix fanatic, Canadian, obviously have a different listing that the US, and in my opinion its worse. Although, the selection is nice. I'm loving Riverdale right now, as well as any sports film I can get my hands on. I enjoyed bright, and all of the marvel things with the exception of Iron Fist and didn't even start the defenders. Punisher was amazing.

34 minutes ago, madandana said:

Sneaky Pete,Ozarks.Narcos,Peaky Blinders, Shameless. All good in our opinion. We watch mostly Netflicks.

Bloodline was so so.

Hi Mike and Dana how are you both. I watched the Ozarks, It was a great show and it was also interesting because I have spent some time in and around the Ozarks. One of the locations on the show was a lakeside bar that my wife Patty thinks was one of her regular haunts.

7 minutes ago, Warren said:

Hi Mike and Dana how are you both. I watched the Ozarks, It was a great show and it was also interesting because I have spent some time in and around the Ozarks. One of the locations on the show was a lakeside bar that my wife Patty thinks was one of her regular haunts.

Hey bud,

Other than being a little dinged up from the Vikings loss last night we are great. Never been to the Ozarks but looks like beautiful country, I bet you got some great photos.

I’m currently watching the walking dead on Netflix. It’s pretty good but I’m still not totally loving it. 

It was absolute trash but I did love the Spartacus series that’s currently on Netflix. 

Black Mirror is awesome.

Also Cardinal and Valkyrien on SBS On Demand ...

Stranger Things was excellent, and if you liked that show take a look at the German version "Dark": even weirder, even more far out and confusing ...

Man in the High Castle I was tempted by but resisted -- I am a PK Dick fan, and I am afraid what it does to my love of the books to see the TV version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, madandana said:

Bloodline was so so.

Funny I felt the same way. Felt it began to jump the shark at end of first season. Any family that depressing needs serious help. Just began to get painful to watch. Didn’t get past the first few episodes of the second season..  hope you and Dana are good. Definitely planning on heading to HAV in Nov..

Longmire

The Crown

Sherlock

Treasures of the Wreck of The Unbelievable.........this is the best documentary I have  ever seen.......................

• Like 1

Narcos

Electric Dreams-Sci Fi master Phillip K Dick stories turned into stand alone episodes

The Grand Tour-2nd season is much better than the first. They went back to the Top Gear formula

The End of the F***ing World-A dark comedy that is really good

Stranger Things

Plan on watching just need more time...LOL

Black Mirror

Peaky Blinders

8 hours ago, Warren said:

What I am mostly looking at now is The Grand Tour. I think it's better than the old Top Gear show.

2nd season went back to the Top Gear formula and is much better than season 1. I was a Top Gear fanatic and love this season!

Netflix only shows: The Ozarks, The Crown, Orange is the New Black, Master of None, Making of a Murderer, House of Cards, Stranger Things (meh....), Bloodline are the standards the wife and I keep up with. 

We both thought that Godless was great (mini series).

Watched American Vandal last week - a funny "mockmentary"

Plan to start watching Mindhunter

3 of the 4 Dave Chappell special concerts that have been recently released (last 4-5 months) were very funny.  Seinfeld's recent concert was pretty good too. 

Currently watching Taken on Netflix. The series not Liam Neeson's Taken, 2, 3. Finished ep 4 and like it so far. Kind of black ops macho genre series.

Peaky Blinders, Vikings, Walking Dead, Stranger Things fan