Ramon Allones Superiores Box

Kitchen

I just received a box of RAS from a different supplier then our host.  I feel that the box is genuine, but there are two things that concern me.  First the hologram on the seal appears to have the correct printing but does not change color like others I have.  Are seals with bad or faded holograms ever used? 

Second, directly under the seal there is a second smaller sticker.  It is not as bid as the seal, probably about a 1/3 the size, and the seal does overlap this sticker by a good amount.  Does this happen? 

Other then this, the seal looks correct, the serial number checks out on the Habanos site, and the bands look right.  I may brake out my 15x loop to examine them a little though. 

25 minutes ago, JoeKitchen said:

Second, directly under the seal there is a second smaller sticker.  It is not as bid as the seal, probably about a 1/3 the size, and the seal does overlap this sticker by a good amount.  Does this happen? 

This is a Tabacuba sticker, and nothing to worry about

Every shred of into you'll need is here

https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/packaging/information#Box_Stamps

Thanks all; I'll post some pics tomorrow. The box did come sealed, so I have to think I'm being a little crazy here. 

I think I was being a little too crazy here.  Box came sealed, number checked out, the printing on the seal, although not quite as vibrant as others, held up when looking at it with a 15x loupe and comparing, as did the bands.