Looking for Cream (flavor)

I’m getting it in spades out of HdM Double Coronas - more intense and pleasant than my Epi 2’s.
Been trying to get my hands on a few double coronas. I've heard great things about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hoyo is pretty much king of the cream. I find the Partagas Serie line has quite a bit of cream as well (exception being the P2), although it's usually coupled with a bit of spice and pepper making it a little stronger than almost all of the Hoyos.

• Like 2

You'll get spicy cream in partagas and diplomatico, honey cream in cohiba and coffee cream in montecristo. In good examples of course. I think cream flavour is present in a lot of Cuban cigars to a greater or lesser extent. It's one of the prominent and sought after flavours in general I believe.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

HDM Epicure Especial

Montecristo Edmundo

HDM Double Corona

Cohiba Corona Especiales

Upmann Connie 1 

There are plenty of others (including JL) but the above (for me) deliver cream time after time. 

• Like 2

I’m getting it in spades out of HdM Double Coronas - more intense and pleasant than my Epi 2’s.

Yeah I can’t wait to try the hoyo DCs I just got. They smell amazing. Just wanted to wait at least a few weeks. 2 months I find is best but I cannot wait that long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Yeah I can’t wait to try the hoyo DCs I just got. They smell amazing. Just wanted to wait at least a few weeks. 2 months I find is best but I cannot wait that long emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, I just had another last night....2 1/2 hrs of pure bliss.

[mention=29557]PadronFan[/mention] Max-sounds like more splits here ?
In the spring/summer we should try the HdM DC (remember at the first herf I burnt one which was so good?!)
I also need to try the Epicure Especial one day too!

Absolutely! I’m down for all of that!! Also I’m starting to feel like I should change my username to HoyoFan!

Let’s try and grab some splits of a few of these if they come up and maybe burn a few at Nat’s next month

Epicure Especiales are amazing. I'm actually smoking a Punch 48 right now that is fairly creamy, despite a tight draw. 

On 2/2/2018 at 5:25 AM, dicko said:

You'll get spicy cream in partagas and diplomatico, honey cream in cohiba and coffee cream in montecristo. In good examples of course. I think cream flavour is present in a lot of Cuban cigars to a greater or lesser extent. It's one of the prominent and sought after flavours in general I believe.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Good summary, here. I concur.

• Like 1

PSD4 is the creamiest Cuban I have had. But I have never tried anything from Hoyo. For non Cubans the Ashton original and cabinet with Connecticut shade wrappers are creamy cigars. Plenty more but none off the top of my head.