I’m confused.....

Travelled a lot, Cuba many times, I’m a cigar nut among many of my other vices... a good double IPA, kiteboarding, skiing the course. Flying out of Liberia, Costa Rica and overnighting at the Hilton Garden Airport. Stumbled in to grab some cokes for my rum at the hotel tienda. Boom! Fake Cubanas. Nope. All real. Crazy amigos. World is getting weird. Bizzaro.

195C5F07-92C3-4641-B4B6-5C3FE3A93D41.jpeg

• Like 1

*What's with the skull and crossbones on those tubos?? :(

Possible with health warnings and all but that glass tubo makes me wonder....

1 hour ago, Habana Mike said:

Possible with health warnings and all but that glass tubo makes me wonder....

Probably a Guantanamera crystal or something like that. I remember seeing an assortment of transparent tubo Guantanameras of various sizes in a cardboard box in Havana a few years back....

Health warning stickers plastered on them..... really dolled them up for a sale!  Lol. Guantanamera and Belinda tubos looked retro for sure! Cigars just sitting hotel teinda.... no bothers given. Looked and opened a few tubos......great looking and smelling cigars oddly enough. Surprised the shit out me. Spot on. It’s one of those things like it’s no big deal there....just buy some Cubans, chuck them on the shelf and if we sell them, we sell them. 

33 minutes ago, Pilsner14 said:

Health warning stickers plastered on them..... really dolled them up for a sale!  Lol. Guantanamera and Belinda tubos looked retro for sure! Cigars just sitting hotel teinda.... no bothers given. Looked and opened a few tubos......great looking and smelling cigars oddly enough. Surprised the shit out me. Spot on. It’s one of those things like it’s no big deal there....just buy some Cubans, chuck them on the shelf and if we sell them, we sell them. 

Got to be real for sure!

Who'd even think to fake a Guantanamero?

• Like 1