Help on Euro cigar shops pls...

Hey all,

Sorry, it's been a DAMN long time since I've been on here and contributed lately.  Wrapped up a year-long home reno project just before Christmas, and soaking up the family time during the past year mostly.  But just getting back into the swing of things again, and getting ramped up for some work-stuff again.

So...I'll be travelling a bit again coming up shortly.  As always, if I know of any extended stops in spots with some close friends on here, I'll let you know privately about that, and we'll see if anything can work out.

But, I have some questions for those of you who might be local to a few spots, and/or might have travelled to them.  Any cigar lounges / shops / tips for the following spots???

• Evreux / Fauville, France.  Likely won't be off long enough to enable a day-trip into Paris, but anything within reasonable distance to Evreux would be appreciated.  This is my main "rest area" coming up shortly.
  • Anything in Riga, Latvia for cigars?  Unsure if I'll be able to pop into any duty-free here (or if there even is any there).
  • Lviv, Ukraine

There's some other spots too, but those will be all-work-and-no-play kinda spots, so I'm not listing them.

Also a tentative stop soon enough in Prague - good cigar options there?

Can’t name any cigar shops in Prague worth going to, there is an lcdh there, but nothing amazing when I went.

Places to smoke wise, the lcdh is a nice lounge. A bit out of the way though if I recall correctly. There’s a nice place called Bar and Books which was quite nice to sit and have a smoke in as well. I’d recommend that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Can’t name any cigar shops in Prague worth going to, there is an lcdh there, but nothing amazing when I went.

Places to smoke wise, the lcdh is a nice lounge. A bit out of the way though if I recall correctly. There’s a nice place called Bar and Books which was quite nice to sit and have a smoke in as well. I’d recommend that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect, that does still help.

I got a few PMs on various spots in other cities too.

And Mus, I will be "popping into" one of your favourite countries too.  LOL.  Different work environment though.

Hi CanuckSARTech, hope you are travelling safe.

It's about Lviv, Ukraine.
As far as i remember there is the only one place where you can by a cigars: Cigar house "Fortuna" at 
12, Hrushevs'koho St, Lviv, Ukraine
http://fortunacigars.com.ua/en/retail-network-en/boutiques-en/593-lviv-hrushevs-koho-st.html

Was there couple of times. To be honest nothing special. It's a small shop where you can by mostly NC's with few different vitolas from HdM, Partagas and Trinidad.
The cigar lounge is also too small (for 2 persons only as i remember).

So i prefer to have my cigars with me at this city.
But the Lviv is the one of the beautiful city in Ukraine, especially the old part.