Montecristo 2’s from November 24:24

I went for a quarter box of MEL May 2017 Montecristo No.2 last August and have been similarly satisfied with the two or three I've had in the meantime. It sounds like the whole box has been great (for you so far). 

You just have to be grateful for our host's diligence in separating (mastercases for) quality Montecristo No.2. I've had my ordinary ones, like many of us, but when they are on, they can be so 'heavenly'! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JohnS said:

I went for a quarter box of MEL May 2017 Montecristo No.2 last August and have been similarly satisfied with the two or three I've had in the meantime. It sounds like the whole box has been great (for you so far). 

You just have to be grateful for our host's diligence in separating quality Montecristo No.2. I've had my ordinary ones, like many of us, but when they are on, they can be so 'heavenly'! 

Picked up a half box of the same code, just waiting for warmer weather!  Thanks, John!  

• Thanks 1

It may have been the November 26th 24:24 marked as clearance.

They were supposed to be *mostly MEL May 17 but, I recived the same LGR Jun 17 and was slightly bummed not to get the MEL's.  Most of my Upmanns are MELs and gorgeous. 

Glad to hear the LGR's are smoking great!  Cant wait for some decent weather to try them.

Thanks for the feedback!

5 hours ago, GranToro said:

It may have been the November 26th 24:24 marked as clearance.

They were supposed to be *mostly MEL May 17 but, I recived the same LGR Jun 17 and was slightly bummed not to get the MEL's.  Most of my Upmanns are MELs and gorgeous. 

Glad to hear the LGR's are smoking great!  Cant wait for some decent weather to try them.

Thanks for the feedback!

Is you decide to part with them please let me know

23 minutes ago, GotaCohiba said:

24:24 LGR Monte 2’s

Thanks to El Prezidente for tonight’s potential connection with more of these

Hoping you managed to snag a box or two!?

I too snagged a clearance box from the November 24:24. Amazing specimens for what I consider an unbelievable price. So happy I picked up a box. The two I have smoked so far have been flawless.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

I have a UBM JUL 17 from a Hand picked offer from October.  When I first had it, it reminded me of the H Upmann #2 instead.  I thought that they mixed up the tobacco and kinda disappointed in the box. But subsequent sticks have the typical montecristo flavors.  My favorite box code for montecristo #2 is RAU 16

I got a 10 count box RAU JUL 16.

Now I really want to get into it. And then I probably wish I would have bought more...

• 1 month later...

I've had nothing but good luck with 16 & 17 Monte 2s. IMO, they're the most consistent as they've ever been right now. Much more similar to the 1, 3 & 4 than they've ever been IMO.

Not that I've been blown away by any--most have come in around 92 points for me. But I am smoking then regularly and I can't recall when I've done that in the last decade. 

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I've had nothing but good luck with 16 & 17 Monte 2s. IMO, they're the most consistent as they've ever been right now. Much more similar to the 1, 3 & 4 than they've ever been IMO.

Not that I've been blown away by any--most have come in around 92 points for me. But I am smoking then regularly and I can't recall when I've done that in the last decade. 

Glad to see that I’m not the only one

Not stellar, but consistently good

So u can only age for 6 months in the locker ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, 6 months is the minimum they have to be in there. You can't put them in and then decide a month later you want them. No maximum time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1