North Jersey Herf...

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

East Rutherford? Now you tell us? LOL Ted @fastkiller13 lives in East Rutherford, at least for another 3 weeks. I live in Lyndhurst. This has been a slow week but we smoke once or twice a week on average. My garage. His backyard. Jamie's cigar bar. 

Let us know if you're down to smoke with us. Shit, at this pace we might secede from the North Jersey Crew and create our own rogue team. LOL 

All jokes aside, let us know if you want to get together locally. 

I don't know what folks availability is but Memorial Day weekend is coming up. The Saturday of that weekend could work if we get together early. If you guys can... Let's individually throw some dates out there. Whatever seems to fit the the group, we go with.

Cheers

I go to the beach Memorial Day weekend.  I will probably leave Thursday morning.  I could do Wednesday evening of the week leading up to Memorial Day.   Or If that Saturday works for everyone, I’ll just catch the next one.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Nick... A few guys had to bow out of meeting up for different reasons. It was @Squidstro (Steve), our friend Frank, and myself. The place is awesome and will definitely serve to host future hangou

Hey North Jersey crew... We crowded the chatbox with our North Jersey comments yesterday. If you wanna shout out what town you're in let us know.  I'm in Lyndhurst. Ted ( @fastkiller13

Is Sofia’s the place that used to be a steakhouse, with the cigar lounge downstairs? If so, I have been there before it was Sofias, and once afterwards.  It was, and is, a nice place for a smoke.

I'm down at the Jersey Shore in Toms River...and my son & I would definitely travel North for a herf. If we get too far into the Summer, on weekends the traffic for us is incredibly congested...especially going North on Sundays as the beach crowd is headed home. Saturdays would be a better travel day....but we're up for it if we're available on the day picked. If we pick a place without food, I'm sure Sanj in Bloomfield would host us, he has a nice shop (Sanj's Smoke Shop on Broad St.) with a new backyard setup that includes a grill for us to BBQ while there. If it's a possibility LMK and I'll give him a ring and ask. 

~Gary

East Rutherford? Now you tell us? LOL Ted [mention=31434]fastkiller13[/mention] lives in East Rutherford, at least for another 3 weeks. I live in Lyndhurst. This has been a slow week but we smoke once or twice a week on average. My garage. His backyard. Jamie's cigar bar. 
Let us know if you're down to smoke with us. ****, at this pace we might secede from the North Jersey Crew and create our own rogue team. LOL 
All jokes aside, let us know if you want to get together locally. 
I don't know what folks availability is but Memorial Day weekend is coming up. The Saturday of that weekend could work if we get together early. If you guys can... Let's individually throw some dates out there. Whatever seems to fit the the group, we go with.
Cheers

Yeah man, East Rutherford, lol. I go to JR Cigars in Paramus a lot. I’m down whenever. I can do weekends also. I need to find a group to smoke with weekly. I hear Jamie’s is expensive. I go to JR Cigars in Whippany also but too far but worth the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, CubanLover84 said:

Yeah man, East Rutherford, lol. I go to JR Cigars in Paramus a lot. I’m down whenever. I can do weekends also. I need to find a group to smoke with weekly. I hear Jamie’s is expensive. I go to JR Cigars in Whippany also but too far but worth the trip.

We're your neighbors and your weekly smoke team. Jamie's actually isn't expensive at all. No cutting fee. If you go there for lunch their steak sandwich is unreal. We never buy cigars there, so I can't opine regarding tobacco prices. Ted and I have been in there... Had an espresso and one of our cigars. Pay for the coffee and go. So it's a good option. 

PM @fastkiller13 Ted or me your contact number and we can include you in our weekly get togethers. 

We're your neighbors and your weekly smoke team. Jamie's actually isn't expensive at all. No cutting fee. If you go there for lunch their steak sandwich is unreal. We never buy cigars there, so I can't opine regarding tobacco prices. Ted and I have been in there... Had an espresso and one of our cigars. Pay for the coffee and go. So it's a good option. 
PM [mention=31434]fastkiller13[/mention] Ted or me your contact number and we can include you in our weekly get togethers. 

That’s awesome! I will PM you now. Like I said I never been to Jamie’s. Heard mixed reviews. But because it’s summer basically now, it would be cool to smoke outside somewhere if you guys can find a place.

54 minutes ago, ironpeddler said:

I'm down at the Jersey Shore in Toms River...and my son & I would definitely travel North for a herf. If we get too far into the Summer, on weekends the traffic for us is incredibly congested...especially going North on Sundays as the beach crowd is headed home. Saturdays would be a better travel day....but we're up for it if we're available on the day picked. If we pick a place without food, I'm sure Sanj in Bloomfield would host us, he has a nice shop (Sanj's Smoke Shop on Broad St.) with a new backyard setup that includes a grill for us to BBQ while there. If it's a possibility LMK and I'll give him a ring and ask. 

~Gary

Gary,

Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm in for this BBQ idea. This would take a little more coordination since we would have to carve up responsibilities of who's bringing what, maybe even just split the bill for whatever meats and goodies we bring. If we can pull this off I think it would be quite epic. 

Maybe middle or end of June is a good time to target for this. Feel free to drive the bus on this. You have 1 RSVP, yes as of right now. 

Cheers,

Javi

4 minutes ago, CubanLover84 said:

That’s awesome! I will PM you now. Like I said I never been to Jamie’s. Heard mixed reviews. But because it’s summer basically now, it would be cool to smoke outside somewhere if you guys can find a place.

I have a nice fire pit in my backyard, for the next few weeks anyway. After that I'll have a nice back deck and yard, or we use Javi's garage.  

I have a nice fire pit in my backyard, for the next few weeks anyway. After that I'll have a nice back deck and yard, or we use Javi's garage.  

I’m down for whatever. A nice fire pit outside would be perfect. Even a deck sounds nice. This weather has been nice lately and it sucks smoking inside especially by myself haha. I messaged Javi my number so whatever you guys plan, keep me posted.

• Like 2

Bat-Signal_(Batman_v._Superman-Dawn_of_Justice)..jpg
Throwing up the bat signal boys! Jamie's, in Clifton, this Wednesday night for an impromptu get together. Let's hear how many takers we have before deciding. I think both me and [mention=31434]fastkiller13[/mention] are down to hang. What's up?
Javi

I’d be down

24 minutes ago, fastkiller13 said:

I’m in but I’m not wearing the Batman costume. I may be pursuaded to rock the cape if @ElJavi76 steps up his cigar sharing game. ???

CoSho's on me. No wait, I'm actually running low on those. I'll go buy some NCs for you. LoL

• Like 1

Calling
[mention=26983]dt2[/mention] - Dan

[mention=25712]SigmundChurchill[/mention] - Elliot

[mention=31434]fastkiller13[/mention] - Ted

[mention=31336]Squidstro[/mention] - Steve

[mention=29869]Mattb82[/mention] - Matt

[mention=28881]wade1979[/mention] - Wade

[mention=598]ehdg[/mention]

[mention=31914]nvrp813[/mention]

Don’t forget about me lol

1 minute ago, CubanLover84 said:

Don’t forget about me lol

I'm calling those guys cause they haven't answered yet. LoL

So far it's Ted, Omar, and myself. Can you swing it Nick? Anyone else?

• Like 1

I'm calling those guys cause they haven't answered yet. LoL
So far it's Ted, Omar, and myself. Can you swing it Nick? Anyone else?

Welp when it rains it pours fellas..I threw my back out deadlifting on Friday, have been stuck in the house since, gonna be out of commission til Monday on doctors orders wife wasn’t too happy with me since this is the second time I’ve done this - got an mri today 3 herniated discs fml

But I wanna come out soon!!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nc6789 said:

Welp when it rains it pours fellas..I threw my back out deadlifting on Friday, have been stuck in the house since, gonna be out of commission til Monday on doctors orders emoji58.png wife wasn’t too happy with me since this is the second time I’ve done this - got an mri today 3 herniated discs fml

But I wanna come out soon!!

My buddy is a doctor. Maybe he can write you a script for a few Habanos. Doctor's orders honey. I'll Uber there and back. LOL

Get better bro. This cigar thing ain't going anywhere and neither are we. See you on the next one. And stop deadlifting 550 lbs. LoL

• Like 1

My buddy is a doctor. Maybe he can write you a script for a few Habanos. Doctor's orders honey. I'll Uber there and back. LOL
Get better bro. This cigar thing ain't going anywhere and neither are we. See you on the next one. And stop deadlifting 550 lbs. LoL

Tell me about it bro, I guess I have to just drop the heavy lifting, no need to go so heavy anymore, but yes I’ll deff be around soon
  • Like 1

[mention=29479]CubanLover84[/mention]
[mention=31434]fastkiller13[/mention]
And myself herfin' at Jamie's tonight. Good times! Venue can change next time but the more the merrier. We broke the 2 man threshold. Let's see if we can grow the team next time. 
Cheers North Jersey guys!
Javi
20180516_225216.thumb.jpg.afcfcfcdab6bf900e53fb1dda03451f7.jpg

Great meeting you guys. I wouldn’t mind doing this once a week but with more people.

• Like 1