North Jersey Herf...

I might be hitting up Jamie’s to watch the Champions League Final today if anyone’s around??

Not a guarantee yet, trying to get everything else done first but could happen haha

Edit: Scratch this, they only open at 4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Nick... A few guys had to bow out of meeting up for different reasons. It was @Squidstro (Steve), our friend Frank, and myself. The place is awesome and will definitely serve to host future hangou

Hey North Jersey crew... We crowded the chatbox with our North Jersey comments yesterday. If you wanna shout out what town you're in let us know.  I'm in Lyndhurst. Ted ( @fastkiller13

Is Sofia’s the place that used to be a steakhouse, with the cigar lounge downstairs? If so, I have been there before it was Sofias, and once afterwards.  It was, and is, a nice place for a smoke.

I'd go anywhere to watch the game, as I'm a huge RM fan. However, my 17 year old ,Barça fan, son is working until 4. He made me promise to not watch the game until he got home. He loves to root against RM, just like I don't like his boy Messi. 

When is the next window for a bigger get together? This weekend might be complicated but we need to plan something.

• Like 1

I'd go anywhere to watch the game, as I'm a huge RM fan. However, my 17 year old ,Barça fan, son is working until 4. He made me promise to not watch the game until he got home. He loves to root against RM, just like I don't like his boy Messi. 
When is the next window for a bigger get together? This weekend might be complicated but we need to plan something.

We will figure it out brother haha

I’m actually headed to Havana cigar vault in nutley now hopefully I can get the game on there
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, nc6789 said:

We will figure it out brother haha

I’m actually headed to Havana cigar vault in nutley now hopefully I can get the game on there

Never been there. Let us know what it's like. That's super close by. Any details offered would be awesome. Cutting fee? Food served? Times?

Thanks Nick

Never been there. Let us know what it's like. That's super close by. Any details offered would be awesome. Cutting fee? Food served? Times?
Thanks Nick

eb9bd9de5f93d44513ba23d15b5c41b6.jpg

BYOB, no cutting fee but you need to buy a cigar to smoke your own (buy 2 if you’re having two etc), tons of new chairs, huge tv, decent selection of NCs, they have coffee here but right next to a Starbucks too...guys order food in all the time, actually a guy eating wings in the back of me right now lmao
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Omar here. I hope everyone is having a great week! I would like to set up a huge HERF in the Northern NJ area, preferably in Bergen County or Morris County. Javiel myself and Ted had a great time the last time we met up. This time I want many people to swing by. I’m thinking of meeting up at the JR Cigars in Whippany. Won’t be for another 2-3 weeks or so since Javiel has to work on the weekends but a weekend is preferred maybe a Friday or Saturday night. If anyone is down, shoot me or Javiel a message just so we can get a headcount. Thanks and have a terrific weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hear ye, hear ye... How about a day of world cup soccer + sticks on Saturday? Anyone in for this? We can do JRs over in Whippany. Get there early for the 10 am game and stick around for the 2 on game. If you can't come early... Come for the afternoon game. Any interest in this? Can prolly grab a bite in between games somewhere local. 

@dt2 - Dan

nc6789 - Nick

@SigmundChurchill - Elliot

@fastkiller13 - Ted

@Squidstro - Steve

@Mattb82 - Matt

@wade1979 - Wade

@ehdg

@nvrp813

I would love to, but I already have plans with friends this Saturday. Someday soon, the timing will work out. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, wade1979 said:

Should be able to make it for a few hours Saturday afternoon

19 hours ago, fastkiller13 said:

I haven't been to JR in Whippany but I hear they have pretty good food. I'm down for smoking on Saturday. 

So I'll be supporting my Argentinean friend and his squad early at a bar in North Arlington. I will shoot to make the afternoon game(s) over in Whippany. If we can agree to be there before 1 that should work. 

Thoughts? Time suggestions welcomed!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight I met up with Elliot @SigmundChurchill and have a couple of smokes, and exchanged a couple more. It was great meeting another fellow FOH'er and good dude. 

Looking forward to getting a bigger group of North Jersey herfers together soon. Hopefully our schedules coincide in the near future.

Cheers guys!

20180719_192523.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Saw flyers for it last week but didn't think too much about it. Fridays are usually spent with the family.

We should try for a group hangout soon. I think after vacations are done and summer reaches a crescendo it might clear people's schedules a lil.