Cubans for Dad

Hey guys,

As some of you may have seen my dad was suckered into buying some fake Cohibas which was discovered when he gifted me a box of 10.

I would like to buy him something legit. He usually likes 50 ring gauge + cigars at 6+ inch length. I was thinking Monte double Edmundo. Anything else I should consider for a great smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Mag 50 or E2

This, all day every day.  Although the Edmundo line is 'running hot' I think this doesn't extend to the Doubles. E2s are glorious but expensive.  Mag 50's and Lusi 10's would be great choices. I would add Epicure especial if you can get them dark and well rolled. 

18 hours ago, PrairieSmoke said:

Ended up grabbing a box of of HUpmann Connie A from our host. Thanks for all the advice guys. I have a long list of suggestions for upcoming gifts now!

I was going to suggest these-usually very dependable and very smooth 

On 2/12/2018 at 3:31 AM, havanaclub said:

Mag 50 or E2

For a guy who likes the size you quote, you can't go wrong with the Upmann Magnum 50; which have really been 'on' the last year.  The Partagas Series E2 I like as well, but my experience has been that it's more variable than the Mag 50, so not as safe of a bet.  And of course a Cohiba Siglo VI might be fun to compare with the Fohibas that he has in hand.