Behike Ceramic Jar

Arctic Dude

Thanks @Lotusguy...a person I'm acquainted with on another forum swears these are legit, and that he knows the proprietor who informs him that there have only been "100 made" of these jars. I've tried to tell him otherwise, but he has apparently been using this site for 5 years (and "25 years in business"). Some people just don't want help! :(

These can be found easily on eBay.  Not an officially sanctioned Habanos product and definitely not going to be filled with real Behikes.  There is a generic, large Behike jar that Habanos does sell.  But not with any cigars.  Just as general humijars. 

• Like 3

So, the same place that is offering up that limited Spanish release of that Jar-O-Behike's also has the following goodies on offer:

Bolivar Lonsdales and Supremas Churchills

La Gloria Cubana Cetros No. 1 and Tapados

Por Larranaga Lonsdales

Diplomaticos No. 3 and No. 4

Saint Luis Rey Lonsdales

Punch Monarch Tubos and Nacionales

They claim to have multiple boxes of each!! Act now!! :)

On 21.2.2018 at 5:40 AM, bundwallah said:

There is a generic, large Behike jar that Habanos does sell.  But not with any cigars.  Just as general humijars. 

Can you fill us in with details? This would be the first time Habanos selling empty jars.

10 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Can you fill us in with details? This would be the first time Habanos selling empty jars.

Good catch.  I should clarify this.  It's not so much as "Habanos" selling empty jars, but rather the LCDH's are.  My mistake.  There'd be a huge difference between the two bodies in terms of selling empty jars. In short, it makes more sense for LCDH to sell them vs Habanos.  In effect they're just branded humijars.  Not tied to any actual cigar releases.

A while back I posted a picture of the three, aforementioned jars at the Toronto LCDH.  See here.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...