6 hours ago, thirty1z said:

Hey gang-- Forum newbie here. Please let me know if this is the wrong spot for this, but I'm still a little confused about the relationship between 24:24 and the FOH int'l store. My understanding is that you'll get PSP, HQ, etc. from 24:24 guaranteed based on your quick-draw typing skills (or lack thereof) and that you'll get a good quality, inspected box from the int'l store, but not necessarily PSP or HQ. I know that the team won't pull specific boxes, but you can get PSP from the store, right? For instance, El Presidente put up PSP Monte No. 4s during 24:24 last week and I'm pretty sure they didn't sell out. Do those boxes get pulled specifically for 24:24 in the future? Or, if I ordered a box today, I could conceivably get one of those PSP boxes? 

The store is pot luck. You will never get below PE, and can get HQ and PSP quality, but there are no guarantees. 24:24 is for those looking for specific quality.

2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Is there a tutorial on how to best use the search function?

Nope. Nothing less than 3 letter search combinations, searching for 24:24 will get you bupkis, try searching in specific subforums to limit returns.

Using Google to to search friendsofhabanos website would be easier.

1 minute ago, Fuzz said:

Nope. Nothing less than 3 letter search combinations, searching for 24:24 will get you bupkis, try searching in specific subforums to limit returns.

Using Google to to search friendsofhabanos website would be easier.

Thanks. When I search more than one word it’s hard to narrow results. Will try google 

12 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Thanks. When I search more than one word it’s hard to narrow results. Will try google 

You can go into the advanced search by clicking on the magnifying glass in the search bar.