Your Personal Top 10 for 2017 (Belated!)

Exemplary work@planetary!

Based on these few lists (and despite the relatively small “N” for each), I’d look for consistency in Connie A, RASS, CoRo, and Lusi’s, among a couple others. Not surprising based on opinions I’ve seen around this forum. Happy smoking all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @planetary for organising this poll! I especially value the final results which indicate members' opinions into what is smoking best 'on-form' for the previous calendar year. My choices, bas

Thanks to all who participated in this belated 2017 community tally.  Here are some conclusions which you might find interesting, or not, as the case may be.   Participation: 28 FOHers re

I'll do this in no numbered order because honestly... Tastes shift and you can be blown away by one cigar over another at any given time. That being said, I have to say the H Upmann Connoisseur A is t

Thank you @planetary for your efforts to organise this poll and analyse its data. The information gleaned here is invaluable in helping our members form opinions in regards to currend trends in relation to Habanos cigars. Fantastic work!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 1:29 PM, Buck14 said:

THE SHITBAG THREE (aka most repulsive cigars of the year)

3. Partagas D4 - OBM APR 16

2. Romeo y Julieta Churchills - OBM MAY 17

1. Saint Luis Rey Regios - ORG SEP 15

:rotfl: LMAO on this addition!  Probably need to start a new thread for shitbag dog rockets of the year...