How Often Do You Guys/Gals Smoke The Same Cigar

14 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

I feel like I am the opposite. I like to have somewhat of a rotation. So I will go after a cigar I haven’t had in a while before having a cigar I had the past week.

What cigar(s) are you gravitating back to Matt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m probably three Coro a week and some Conn A, Monte 2 mixed in right now. I’ll open the cabinet up and there is all kinds of stuff in there. I just keeping going back to the same stuff. Granted the second two change from time to time but I’m smoking a ton of Coro. I’m smoking by myself on the front porch the vast majority of the time so it’s truly just about what I’m drawn to. 

I’m probably three Coro a week and some Conn A, Monte 2 mixed in right now. I’ll open the cabinet up and there is all kinds of stuff in there. I just keeping going back to the same stuff. Granted the second two change from time to time but I’m smoking a ton of Coro. I’m smoking by myself on the front porch the vast majority of the time so it’s truly just about what I’m drawn to. 

Gotta love a good CoRo. What boxes/year are you smoking now?
I am guessing you have many CoRo boxes aging lol

8 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Gotta love a good CoRo. What boxes/year are you smoking now?
I am guessing you have many CoRo boxes aging lol

They are my favorite, Currently smoking from a couple boxes of 2008 and then I step up to 2012 for a bit. Definitely have a big stash aging. I have a constant fear I’ll run out so I try and grab some whenever some HQ/PSP pop up 

• Like 1

My regular smoking rotation is mostly recent stock with a couple of aged boxes right now looks something like...

PL Picadores

PL Montecarlos

PL Petit Corona

Bolivar Royal Corona

Juan Lopez 2

RASS

Trinidad Reyes 2008

Boli Tubos No 1 from 2003

SCDLH El Principe

Rafael Gonzalez Perlas