To the champions of conspicuous consumption....what is your last purchase

We don't have a problem. We are simply economic marvels that grease the wheels of global commerce. We provide Jobs, we inspire tomorrow's inventors and entrepreneurs. We are the reason "As Seen On TV" exists :spotlight:

Post here your most recent  "impulse" purchase.

You are not alone. Consider this a support group :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a woodworking geek. Gave myself this new dust collector for Xmas and replumbed my shop with hardpipe form this to all the tools. Sounds like a jet engine when I turn it on - I love it! P.S. I

The Yoder YS 640 pellet smoker. My wife almost passed out when this beast got delivered. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Learning to fly so this was this weekend's purchase. The wife is learning to fly also so she approved the purchase which makes it a lot easier. I figure I either have a pile of receipts at the end of

I am a coffee junkie, and can never have enough coffee making devices.  Latest purchase being a pour over coffee maker.  Very convenient for the office

PO.JPG

• Like 2

Any opinions on Tyrconnell?

I myself enjoy the bushmills 21 and yellow spot.  Both have a banana flavor I find singularly in Irish whisky.  

Alcohol.. Duh!

Lagavulin 16 (cuz it was cheap)

Elijah Craig 131 Proof Small Batch “A” release..

• Thanks 1

My wife travels back to the States about every 3 months and I take advantage of this by having a pile of conspicuous consumption shipped to family or hotel for pickup. Most recently it was a 2018 Dell XPS 13 with a ton of accessories and a ST Dupont Defi Extreme. Oh and about 16 boxes from FOH!

2018 XPS 13

44 minutes ago, GWG said:

Do i even want to know what your doing with that??????

I’m a golf addict with a bad back and sciatica. Best investment I’ve made in years. Keeps the wife happy too ??

• Haha 1