Hello from Texas

CrownN7eveN

Just dropping in to say hello to all y’all on the forum, and that I look forward to participating!

Just a quick history:

The first cigar I purchased was when I was “18” years old at a convenience store by my house.  It was a La Aurora Sublime (tubo).  Now I’ve tried cigarettes before, but nothing like that Sublime.  After smoking that cigar, I was hooked.  Never in my life had I tasted so much flavor from a tobacco product!  So, I ended up purchasing much of the store’s stock (before they ran out).  After that, I dabbled in cigar shops over the years from time to time, but just a single here and there, and mostly flavored cigars (Lars Tetens (remember those?), Acid).  Fast foward 15 years later, my brother buys me a humidor for Christmas.  I ended up not doing anything with it, and just left it in the box.  Then in February, my brother calls me up and asks how I like my humidor.  I didn’t want to “hurt” his feelings, so I lied and said, “I love it, and already have some cigars in there!”  So, in a panic that he might discover I was lying (by dropping by the house), I started searching the internet.  From there I found out how to season a humidor, and ended up ordering several samplers of cigars to put in it as well.  Well, now here I am 3 years later, tupperdors, coolerdors, humidors, singles, samplers, boxes, and accessories later...lol...and now you can add....

Y’all have a nice day!

• 2 months later...