Hello FOH

THEMISCHMAN

Hello everyone, my name is James and I live in Texas. I've been lurking for a while so I figured I'd finally post an intro. My knowledge of Cuban's is limited but I would like to learn more and this seems like a pretty good place to do that. I had a couple subpar experiences in the past with Cuban's so I didn't really pay them much attention. Recently, a friend of mine sent me a nice selection of regionals and some aged stuff and it really got me appreciating them more. 

A little about me, I spent a little over nine years in the US Army as a Cavalry Scout. I recently got out and have been going to college for Business Administration. I will graduate with my Associates this May and will be going to Texas A&M Central Texas for my Bachelors in Finance this fall. I started smoking cigars while deployed to Afghanistan in 2012. Mostly it was catalog stuff from CI and what not. I joined a couple forums and started learning about other brands. I enjoy Tatuaje, Illusione, My Father, RoMa Craft, etc. As far as Habanos go, I enjoyed the few Monte 2's & 4's, HdM Epi 2, RASS, PSD4's and a couple Cohiba that I've smoked. Like I said, Cuban's are a whole new world for me and being in the states with limited availability it's a little intimidating. I feel like I'm starting all over in the cigar world but it is what it is. A few of my recent purchases have been some Monte Edmundo & No.4's, HdM Epi 2's, Bolivar Royal Coronas and H. Upmann Connie A's.

I've seen a few familiar names from other forums and I look forward to getting to know some of the other members here. 

Cheers.

• Like 2