HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018 - Complete!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skydiving day with my stepmom. Got the email. Will respond this afternoon. ??

I’m looking at it like this...I’m trying a few cigars I haven’t before. If I put some of my humidor into the pass and if someone else gets to take one for a taste, all for the greater enjoyment of th

Box arrived here this afternoon. " WOW " is all I can say! A big shout out to @cfc1016 for running this ( There is a gift in the freebies bag for you. Hope ya enjoy ).

Puts:

H. Upmann Magnum 50 ESL JUN 17                                  2 POINTS 
La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or no. 4 ETP ENE 16          4 POINTS 
Montecristo no. 2 TOS  OCT 16                                          2 POINTS
Partagas Churchills De Luxe 1998                                     12 POINTS
Partagás Serie D no. 4 EAG AGO 14                                4 POINTS
Partagas Shorts PMS NOV 15                                            4 POINTS 
Por Larranaga  Petit Coronas LEP OCT 15                       4 POINTS
Ramon Allones Specially Selected  ETP AGO 16              4 POINTS
Romeo y Julieta Cazadores LAT JUL 17                            2 POINTS
San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe  LGR JUL 17       2 POINTS 

Total: 40 POINTS

Freebies: Fuentes Gran Reserva and a Drew Estate T52

20180809_122806.thumb.jpg.25f2ae2f330ea862fda191b298517f84.jpg

Takes:

H. Upmann Connoisseur A MEG SEP 16                           2 POINTS BAG 13 SLOT 1
H. Upmann Magnum 46 ABO JUL 17                                 2 POINTS BAG 18 SLOT 1 
H. Upmann Petit Corona TOS NOV 16                               2 POINTS BAG 6 SLOT 2
Montecristo no.1 ESL AGO 17                                             2 POINTS   BAG 9 SLOT 3
Partagás 8-9-8 (Varnished) LMB ENE 18                          2 POINTS   BAG 15 SLOT 1
Partagas Lusitania MAE AGO 14                                        4 POINTS BAG 20 SLOT 4
Punch Punch LAU MAY 16                                                    4  POINTS    BAG 7 SLOT 2
Quai D'Orsay Coronas Claros ETP MAR 16                      4 POINTS BAG 8 SLOT 1
Quai D’Orsay Secretos RE France SUM DIC 16               6 POINTS BAG 22 SLOT 1 
Trinidad Fundadores RAG NOV 17                                     2 POINTS   BAG 26 SLOT 2
Johnny-O EL SIGLO VI  2018                                                4 POINTS BAG 16 SLOT 5
Reynaldo Sublime 2018                                                        4 POINTS BAG 22 SLOT 5

Total: 38 POINTS

Freebies: San Cristóbal El Morro 2012

20180809_140029.thumb.jpeg.ae00a750ae25cc8379584e2d1d411657.jpeg

• Like 2

Well that's pretty exciting for me @Tave1225. I think your puts might be worth my entire collection.

• Haha 1

Who gave me the OGA SEP 11 mdo2??? The past few months have been a blur and I forgot! I feel bad but am hugely grateful for that cigar. I smoked it last night and was floored. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for the gold, kind stranger... ?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MooseAMuffin said:

Tough season for us Royals fans...however, looks like your choice of beverage would make these games much easier!?

I hear that, long time suffering Cubs fan here, enjoying the rebirth. TV shot was Cubs at Royals last week.  You guys got a championship a few seasons ago though, don’t feel too badly for you yet!

?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MooseAMuffin said:

Tough season for us Royals fans...however, looks like your choice of beverage would make these games much easier!?

Atleast you guys had Bo. I still consider him to be the best all round american pro athlete of all time. 

1 hour ago, mozart23 said:

Could be worse. I'm a life-long Mets fan! ?

My dad began his self flagellatory journey of mets fandom in 62. Atleast he got to go to the parade in 69 and sit me on his lap to watch 86. Recent transgressions notwithstanding, I’m still a diehard lenny dykstra fanboy lol. 

2000 was tough. 

Box is en route to @OllyBond  Only 2 stops to go after him. As long as everyone hits the 24 hour turnover window, the box should be in Seattle in time for me to grab it before i head through Canada!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Atleast you guys had Bo. I still consider him to be the best all round american pro athlete of all time. 

My dad began his self flagellatory journey of mets fandom in 62. Atleast he got to go to the parade in 69 and sit me on his lap to watch 86. Recent transgressions notwithstanding, I’m still a diehard lenny dykstra fanboy lol. 

2000 was tough. 

Box is en route to @OllyBond  Only 2 stops to go after him. As long as everyone hits the 24 hour turnover window, the box should be in Seattle in time for me to grab it before i head through Canada!

That box will make the ALCAN one hell of a trip!  Good luck Colin!

• Haha 1

The box is here. Great job with packing @Tave1225. So many cigars, lol. Got puts approved a couple days ago. Just waiting on final confirmation of takes before I post.

Final puts/takes approved. Big thanks to Colin for letting me join the pass, even though I told him I only had one brand at the time. He definitely helped make me feel apart of FOH right from the beginning. It's been fun following the pass. Watching cigars come and go. I feel very lucky to choose from all the great cigars you have all contributed. So thank you everyone else too. Box will be shipped to @fitzy tomorrow. 

Be good to yourself,

Adam

Puts:

Partagas Serie P No 2 TPO JUL 17
2 points 
Bag 20 Slot 5

Partagas Serie P No 2 TPO JUL 17
2 points
Bag 19 Slot 3

Bolivar Petit Corona MSU FEB 18
2 points
Bag 3 Slot 3

Bolivar Petit Corona ETP DIC 16
2 points
Bag 2 Slot 2

Bolivar Petit Corona ETP DIC 16
2 points
Bag 9 Slot 3

Montecristo Edmundo AMO ABR 16
2 points
Bag 11 Slot 3

Montecristo Edmundo AMO ABR 16
2 points
Bag 23 Slot 1

Montecristo No 2 SGA JUN 16
4 points
Bag 15 Slot 4

Montecristo No 2 LOE SEP 13
4 points
Bag 18 Slot 1

Punch Royal Seleccion 11 NRG JUL 05 
10 points
Bag 26 Slot 3

Cohiba Siglo VI LBT JUN 09
8 points
Bag 29 Slot 1

40 points.

Takes:

Trinidad Fundadores RAG NOV 17 
2 points

San Cristobal El Principe TOS FEB 16 
4 points

Trinidad Robusto T OUS DIC 09 
8 points

Cohiba Siglo II ORG NOV 16 
2 points

Monsdale 2017 
8 points

Romeo y Julieta Cazadores LAT JUL 17 
2 points

Montecristo No 3 BUM JUL 15
4 points

Por Larranaga Montecarlo TOS MAR 17
2 points

Partagas Presidente ALO DIC 16 
2 points

Saint Luis Rey Regios ORG SEP 15
4 points

Partagas Serie D No 4 EAG AGO 14
4 POINTS

Montecristo No 4 AEM MAY 14
4 POINTS

Cohiba Siglo V AUM JUN 15
4 points

50 points. 

20180815_190811.jpg

20180813_195702.jpg

20180815_183249.jpg

Box should be over to @fitzy by Saturday. Thanks again everyone 

• Thanks 1

Smoking this PLMC from @BlackFriar. It reminds me of a skinny Bolivar petit corona. Thank you man. This may have been the best thing that comes out of this box pass for me. At their price and with this taste, I could smoke these every day. 

20180816_202001.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, OllyBond said:

Smoking this PLMC from @BlackFriar. It reminds me of a skinny Bolivar petit corona. Thank you man. This may have been the best thing that comes out of this box pass for me. At their price and with this taste, I could smoke these every day. 

20180816_202001.jpg

My pleasure! Smoking one of the El Morro’s i have left. Did you take one of the one’s I donated as a freebie? They are very light in flavor. Remind me of a cup of tea.  Very light in flavors.  Not a bad thing, just different from most CC profiles.

AC93BFFA-6F25-4F7D-97D6-58C3AD2B5728.jpeg

9 hours ago, BlackFriar said:

My pleasure! Smoking one of the El Morro’s i have left. Did you take one of the one’s I donated as a freebie? They are very light in flavor. Remind me of a cup of tea.  Very light in flavors.  Not a bad thing, just different from most CC profiles.

AC93BFFA-6F25-4F7D-97D6-58C3AD2B5728.jpeg

I did take one. I enjoy different flavor profiles. I look forward to trying it. Have a good weekend brother!

• Like 1

Just got caught up on the past months activity and ... damn ? ...  ? ... I need more storage & more money

On 8/13/2018 at 12:41 AM, cfc1016 said:

Who gave me the OGA SEP 11 mdo2??? The past few months have been a blur and I forgot! I feel bad but am hugely grateful for that cigar. I smoked it last night and was floored. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for the gold, kind stranger... ?

That would be I. No worries, it's been a hectic 2 months for me as well ... haven't had a smoke in over a month! 

I'm glad you liked it. I smoked one ROTT back in the spring and It was underwhelming (I think I mentioned it to you, around the time you were planning out this pass). '

I guess its time to revisit them now that they are rested and my palate is fresh.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:09 PM, cfc1016 said:

I WISH! I’ll be shipping my collection forward to Alaska from Seattle. Can’t bring more than 50 cigars into canada

You are so lucky you have that option...It wasn't fun trying to figure out the best way to get my whole collection (~ 500 cigars) into Canada ? 

1 hour ago, Ouftastic said:

Just got caught up on the past months activity and ... damn ? ...  ? ... I need more storage & more money

That would be I. No worries, it's been a hectic 2 months for me as well ... haven't had a smoke in over a month! 

I'm glad you liked it. I smoked one ROTT back in the spring and It was underwhelming (I think I mentioned it to you, around the time you were planning out this pass). '

I guess its time to revisit them now that they are rested and my palate is fresh.

You are so lucky you have that option...It wasn't fun trying to figure out the best way to get my whole collection (~ 500 cigars) into Canada ? 

I remember now!! Sorry i forgot. It’s been a serious whirlwind these last 6 months. Believe it or not, I’m more mentally centered now that I’m living on the road. It’s pretty peaceful. Just going with the flow, takin it slow. The first 2 days i did over 2,000 miles just to get to my first 2 destinations on time. Since then I’ve been on nature’s schedule.

yeah dude. Definitely fire one up. That one was awesome. Thanks again for that. I used to smoke in my old car all the time. Hadn’t smoked ever in this car, but am allowing myself to cheat on the roadtrip. That mdo2 was the inaugural car smoke, and it couldn’t have been better. 

• JohnS unpinned this topic