If you could buy any RE/LE (current or historic) as single from our host, what would it be?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Original Behike

What lotusguy said.... First release Behike at original price would be awesome!

None of the above. I'll stick to regular production stuff. 

Por Larranaga Belicoso Extra.  These have turned into terrific smokes now.  Creamy, caramel bliss. I regret not buying more.

The La Escepcion Selectos Finos is a close second, but alas they are damn near impossible to find.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

Por Larranaga Belicoso Extra.  These have turned into terrific smokes now.  Creamy, caramel bliss. I regret not buying more.

The La Escepcion Selectos Finos is a close second, but alas they are damn near impossible to find.

I want the La Escepcions just bc I'm in love with the branding, them being great cigars would just be icing on the cake. 

But then again in a previous life I was a trademark attorney so i'm drawn to crap like that haha

If Cohiba Gran Reserva isn’t allowable here I’ll go with PL Magnificos or Lonsdales RE. Think I have all the others I have wanted to try—maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Partagas Pyrimid (00?), PL Lonsdale, and Cohiba Sublimes. Man, I sold some cigars that I didn’t like that people are jonesing for.  I’ve been smoking Cuban cigars for 17 years and I  go for regular production almost exclusively. Most REs and ELs never did it for me.

2005 BGM at a reasonable price. Never tried the first release and the following release was/is one of my all time favorite cigars.

The key phrase here is "reasonable price". We can all find these HTF cigars anytime...but I'm not willing to spend $700+ for a 10 box of skinny Bolivars with fancy gold foil...

• Like 2

Ramon Allones Phoenicio, the 2007 RE for Lebanon -- I was gifted one single years ago, and it was stupendous.

Fonseca #4, the 2010 RE for Benelux -- bought three, one was plugged and the others were fantastic.  I keep having damp dreams about this as a regular release...

Ramon Allones Eminencias, the 2005 RE for Switzerland -- OMG, I'd sell my left nut for another box.  

• Like 1

PL Robusto. 07 Asia pacific i believe? I think i tried a single back when but these have a great reputation. I have a few PL Belicosos laying around from the year after.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, dicko said:

PL Robusto. 07 Asia pacific i believe? I think i tried a single back when but these have a great reputation. I have a few PL Belicosos laying around from the year after.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I still have half a box of PL Robustos. Fantastic cigars.

43 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I still have half a box of PL Robustos. Fantastic cigars.

Ditto; bought them from Wal Baranow lo those many years ago.  Smoking very beautifully now, but I suspect they may not last for many more years...

Ramon Allones Phoenician RE or an Edmundo Dantes Condal 109 RE

• Like 1

What lotusguy said.... First release Behike at original price would be awesome!

• Like 3