What do you guys think of these two

zking

It's hard to judge by the look of them because the bands look legitimate to me. Ask your friend where they picked them up from, or if that's socially awkward for you, smoke them and you'll know for sure.

I'm no expert of deciphering between real and fake RyJ as they're very simplistic bands, but I'd say that both are fake due to the Cohiba definitely being fake.

On a real Cohiba, the white squares never touch the golden border, there is always black space underneath them. As you can see on yours, the white squares are right up to the edge of the gold. Also, if you take a peak at the white border around the main hologram, you'll see that it isn't even around the entire hologram, its bolder in the back of the head and thinner around her nose.

Aside from those two tells, the rest of it looks really well which is scary because usually the hologram is what makes Cohiba's hard to fake, and from the pictures it looks like the Holograms are decently printed.

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2018 at 9:01 AM, joshhooper7 said:

I'm no expert of deciphering between real and fake RyJ as they're very simplistic bands, but I'd say that both are fake due to the Cohiba definitely being fake.

On a real Cohiba, the white squares never touch the golden border, there is always black space underneath them. As you can see on yours, the white squares are right up to the edge of the gold. Also, if you take a peak at the white border around the main hologram, you'll see that it isn't even around the entire hologram, its bolder in the back of the head and thinner around her nose.

Aside from those two tells, the rest of it looks really well which is scary because usually the hologram is what makes Cohiba's hard to fake, and from the pictures it looks like the Holograms are decently printed.

The white around the head is not an idicator of it being a fake band. I have gotten many real cohiba with the same issue of the white border around head not perfect. I have seen once far worst then this from el presidente which we all know are the real deal.