Brother, we lost our father late January. I'm sorry that you have to go through this experience. Keep your mother alive in your heart and thoughts. Also know that you have friends to help you through.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't going to post this because I didn't want to bring down the mood of the watering hole but then realized this is where my friends hang out ,so I need to let them know. We got the call abou

So sorry Mike. Thank you for sharing. Your Mom was a beautiful Lady. Not sure if it applies but this poem came to mind as I read your post. I share it in hopes there is something within that brings co

She is not with you anymore, brother, but she will be forever alive in your heart. Good people are always remembered by those who met them. I am sure it's the case of your mother.

I'm so sorry to hear this about your mom, Mike.  I'm glad you posted it so those of us so inclined can lift you and your family up in prayer.  Try to substitute the thoughts of her last days with thoughts of the good times with her. 

Hang in there, my friend. 

• Like 2

Hy, Mike. I am sorry to hear that your mother has passed on. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss. Your Mom sounds like a wonderful person. I know thou difficult, you are comforted some that you and family were with her when her time came. I'm sure it gave her comfort also.

John 

• Like 2

So sorry for your loss. Focus on the good memories and smile because they happened.

• Like 1