Share your Cuban haul

Jimmy_jack

I know these photos are spread out in various posts. If it’s okay I thought maybe one place exclusively for island hauls.

I just get so blown away by what some people are bringing back. The custom bundles, the ashtrays, the rum and coffee. 

If you care to share post it up. I’m hoping to have some pics of my own in late may.

• Like 1

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

• 1 month later...

Very nice hauls fellas. I'm thinking a weekend in Cuba is looking pretty amazing as an anniversary gift for the wife and if I just happen to end up buying cigars, well that's just a bonus. The wife does say we don't travel nearly enough. 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:09 PM, GotaCohiba said:

Round 2...... just returned today

F0E1AEA7-7DF0-4D6D-A4E0-5D0B30EDBA34.jpeg

Very nice haul (again ?). Where did you find the Sir Winstons?  I looked and asked at 3 LCDH’s Monday & yesterday & couldn’t find any. Guess you bought all their stock up. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Very nice haul (again ?). Where did you find the Sir Winstons?  I looked and asked at 3 LCDH’s Monday & yesterday & couldn’t find any. Guess you bought all their stock up. ?

I found SW's in Santiago and in Cienfuegos...nothing in Havana. They also had Talisman's and RA Gigantes in both cities. I didn't see any of these in Havana.

14 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Partagas store inside the VIP area, they had about 40 boxes

14 hours ago, stogieluver said:

If you zoom in behind my daughter to the left you can see the Sir Winston’s 

34BEAA3C-4CF4-48A6-86B4-B90109C9BE12.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 8:10 PM, stogieluver said:

Was in Havana Monday & Tuesday. Visited with Alex, Yolanda, & Reynaldo to pick up some customs & a few boxes of regular production (to get some facturas to get the custom rolls through Cuban customs). 

76CDE2F4-F525-4C31-9553-8052071807D1.thumb.jpeg.6c54892494572fc1dd3bfbed657b2aaf.jpeg

Where would i find Alex, Yolanda, & Reynaldo to get my custom rolls and do i have to booked them in adavance? How long does one wait for there custom rolls?

• Like 1