10 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Interesting. How much are these? "Aged white rum" hmmm...not sure what I think about that. So is it just rebottled HC3? I wonder

I’m sorry, I tend to easily lose track of my spending in Cuba so I don’t remember exactly how much it cost. But it was definitely on the cheaper side otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered buying it. 

To me it appears to have a slightly darker tint than HC3. It’s also a slightly smaller bottle at 50cl compared to the standard 750ml. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Wow I need to start making some friends like that. Nice score!

I am very fortunate indeed. True friends such as this are hard to come by. 

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

You have great taste--bravo sir! I even see some RG hidden in the mix, very very nice haul. That's a good idea, I need to travel with a non smoker next time for sure.

I can loan you my dad.  Just keep him fed, with a cold beer in his hand.  He's a great mule. 

1 minute ago, Derboesekoenig said:

It'd be a lot easier getting 25 ct boxes of the Perlas, as they stopped making the CPs.

Good luck though! 

Thanks for the heads up. I saw the 5 packs in the post above (4 of them) and they are still showing up on YUL list, but haven't had boots on ground there before

On 12/4/2018 at 10:42 AM, Derboesekoenig said:

Did you fill 2 cabs with singles? That's a really great idea to try them all....I may have to do this next trip. I see some SP hiding in there as well--nice!

Yes... Purchased 40+ singles and tupperware was filled with customs. Selected for screening at the airport leaving Havana... Showed receipts for singles and all was good.