Share your Cuban haul

Jimmy_jack

On 12/27/2018 at 7:02 PM, mtapia3 said:

I can never find that Mulata rum when I’m in Cuba. I don’t even know if it’s any good but I like the old school look of the labeling/packaging.  

It's usually available in the shop, "La Casa de Ron y Tabaco" right beside the Floridita on Obispo. Go up the stairs. Not a great cigar shop, though it's ok. They have a good selection of the less popular runs though. The Mulata 15 year old is very good though on the pricey side at $75.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

Nice find on the Noelles jar and I thoroughly enjoy the RA Superiores 

A few times I’ve been there were lots every where but most times there are none to be found anywhere. Anytime I’m there and see them I definitely pick up a jar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/13/2018 at 7:58 AM, smokealot said:

Where would i find Alex, Yolanda, & Reynaldo to get my custom rolls and do i have to booked them in adavance? How long does one wait for there custom rolls?

Unless you want a specific size you can go there and 99% of the time they will have cigars available. 

18 hours ago, LLC said:

A few times I’ve been there were lots every where but most times there are none to be found anywhere. Anytime I’m there and see them I definitely pick up a jar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah 5ta Avenida had them stacked to the ceiling over Christmas.

If I am not wrong the cigar price list hasn't been updated for a long time although the site says different.

No prices for Linea 1935 for instance. 

But who can complain? It's a very good work and he does for free.

Most prices are correct. IMO one of the most important sites in the industry.

9 hours ago, houdini said:

Havana Libre had plenty just a few weeks ago

And I only saw 4 boxes at Nacional on 12/22 and 12/23 despite stopping at 8 stores. A crew rolled through and cleared them out I think.

I just got back and aside from Club Havana, I was at every LCDH.  Only Hotel Naccional had any boxes left and it was just 2.  I bought one.  So as of this moment, there is either 1 or zero boxes left of Sir Winston.   Likely won't be available again for awhile.

12 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Do the LCDHs on the island have a restocking day and if so, does anyone know which day of the week? Or is it all just when needed?

Conde had an inventory shipment come in on the Wednesday morning that I was leaving. The one and only anecdote I have on that.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:46 PM, Monterey said:

I just got back and aside from Club Havana, I was at every LCDH.  Only Hotel Naccional had any boxes left and it was just 2.  I bought one.  So as of this moment, there is either 1 or zero boxes left of Sir Winston.   Likely won't be available again for awhile.

I just bought the last one. LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monterey said:

I may have overbought!  Gotta love that Punch DC 2018 cab.

cuba2019.jpg

W O W!

• Like 1