• 1 month later...
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

You got it. Double DC's. Late March. Everything shuttered since.

1 minute ago, havanaclub said:

Very nice. That a box of punch DC on the bottom?
When did you go? Aren’t there still restrictions there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

On my 2018 trip, I went to pick out like $800 worth of cigars from LCDH (forgot which one), Cuba being Cuba, the card machine couldnt read my card..And staff weren't very eager to help (again Cuba bring Cuba). Needing to conserve cash , I ended up buying way less then I anticipated in that trip. I didmake an interesting purchase of these selectos from an old man selling bundles of these in paper wrapping on the street. Abundle of 25 for like usd5. Was great souvenir to bring back to to Hong Kong for my cigar smoking friends. Rough but weren't that bad. Lesson learnt always bring cash to cuba, euros even better.

20210505_113919.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
8 hours ago, ha_banos said:

That's like a dream trip haul! But here I could only legit bring back 50 cigars. Can you believe that! How could I ever fully sample all Cuba had to offer!?

I'm technically not allowed to bring any home! I just smoke like a chimney while I'm there! 😁

Seriously though, most of these stayed in Havana with a friend. They're aging away in my "Carry On Humidor"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1