Jimmy_jack

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

The customs are Juanita Hotel Melina Habana.  I walked over to Commodore to find Alex, but never found him.  So I just took two Churchill sized bunches from Juanita.  I’m new to customs.

The rest I bought were intentional based on cigars that Cuba marks up much higher off the island.  Hence there is a lot of duplication's in my haul.

A box worth of Cohiba Talisman/Lancero/Siglo VI

3 boxes worth of Trinidad La Trova

5 boxes of Trinidad Fundadores

4 boxes of Trinidad Colonials

H.Upmann Conny A

H. Upmann Sir Winston Churchill

9 10 count boxes of H.Upmann Royal Robusto

6 10 count boxes of Ramon Allones Superiores

6 10 count boxes of Punch 48

3 boxes of Quai D’orsay Coronas

2 boxes of VR Unicos

1 Cab of Punch Double Coronas

I went with a group of 7 people, all non cigar smokers.  I was able to split up my boxes between us.  I still took the bulk, and was taken to a side room as they went thru all my luggage.  Counting each non-boxed cigar.  I had pre-split the singles/customs to others, so it was no big deal.   Good thing I had all my fracturas.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

You've upped the ante my friend. New goal for next trip: equivalent of 50 boxes! Haha damn that is intense. Must not have packed any clothes...

I brought an entire large suitcase of donations for the cuban people.  Big case.  We handed them out to the locals.   The plus to this plan was that I had an entire empty large suitcase left to bring things back :) 

2 minutes ago, Monterey said:

The customs are Juanita Hotel Melina Habana.  I walked over to Commodore to find Alex, but never found him.  So I just took two Churchill sized bunches from Juanita.  I’m new to customs.

The rest I bought were intentional based on cigars that Cuba marks up much higher off the island.  Hence there is a lot of duplication's in my haul.

A box worth of Cohiba Talisman/Lancero/Siglo VI

3 boxes worth of Trinidad La Trova

5 boxes of Trinidad Fundadores

4 boxes of Trinidad Colonials

H.Upmann Conny A

H. Upmann Sir Winston Churchill

9 10 count boxes of H.Upmann Royal Robusto

6 10 count boxes of Ramon Allones Superiores

6 10 count boxes of Punch 48

3 boxes of Quai D’orsay Coronas

2 boxes of VR Unicos

1 Cab of Punch Double Coronas

I went with a group of 7 people, all non cigar smokers.  I was able to split up my boxes between us.  I still took the bulk, and was taken to a side room as they went thru all my luggage.  Counting each non-boxed cigar.  I had pre-split the singles/customs to others, so it was no big deal.   Good thing I had all my fracturas.   

Do you recall the price for the QD Coronas? I want to know what the damage will be when i go...lol 

8 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

I've seen 2 separate people bring back new boxes of them, yes. Now, 3. Granted, 2 of them were flippers and don't even smoke cigars...but hey, it is what it is.

I'm no flipper.  I will smoke every single one of those cigars, minus sharing a few with friends.

• Like 1

That’s good to hear.   I’d love to give these a go but not at the price the flippers are demanding.  It’s bloody insane!

Just wait a little while and they will be in stock everywhere again. Way too young to smoke them right now anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, d2d4 said:

Was only on the Island for 30 hours during a recent cruise but did find time to do a little shopping!   Majority of haul is pictured here. 

A37DB837-D9AE-4E0B-8B8E-6855FE503849.jpeg

Nice job picking up the Sig VI

Haven’t seen many of those available in the Havana area