Jimmy_jack

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 12:50 PM, ebhead said:

From this past weekend. Hoping to do a quick write up and photo posting on the weekend. 

So they still had punch DC cabs left?  I thought there would be none left after mid January.   Then they survived the festival?  What was the box date?

28 minutes ago, Monterey said:

So they still had punch DC cabs left?  I thought there would be none left after mid January.   Then they survived the festival?  What was the box date?

Yeah. There were about 8-10 boxes across various shops. Club Habano, Melia Habano and one or two others I can’t remember had them. 

Can’t remember the full code off hand but it was Jul 18

• Like 1

This thread ... is killing me.  I just picked up my Aristocrat this week and already I’m wanting to order an M Plus and take a flight back to Cuba so I can take home a haul like these.

I would be the “lucky one” that would get them confiscated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
First time in Havana, great time thanks to Jorge. No dice on sir Winston or Qd 54 but plenty of Qd 50 and got lucky at Habana Libre and found 2 boxes of conn b. Customs are la puntilla and some reynaldos. I’ll be back!09edb47ba4aafc681886ebe7692fdee9.jpg

Nice haul. I hope you have tried the QD 50. With 125 sticks on hand
I really enjoy them and the 54.

Nice haul. I hope you have tried the QD 50. With 125 sticks on hand
I really enjoy them and the 54.

Not sure what the eye roll is about but I have tried many 50s, hence the stock up. Love these things.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Love the antique stuff!  You were able to find and purchase these things on the island?

Yes. Jorge and I discovered a certs reputable antique dealer this weekend and you would be amazed at the antique and limited humidors that this guy has.....not to mention 100 year old jars as well.

8 hours ago, SmokinNukie said:

Yes. Jorge and I discovered a certs reputable antique dealer this weekend and you would be amazed at the antique and limited humidors that this guy has.....not to mention 100 year old jars as well.

Jorge has been holding out on all the rest of us, it seems.  :mob:

Great haul, Smokin!  Going to have to get Jorge to get me to this place next time I'm down there (which may be a long time based on what's going on politically right now).

On 5/1/2019 at 8:11 AM, SmokinNukie said:

very nice...thanks for the photos