My First Order

Years ago I ordered a box of Cohiba Esplendido. It ended up being a VERY expensive box of fakes. I swore that would be the end of such things for me. It was okay as i love Padrons and Opus. After meeting a really good guy, a true cigar aficionado, this site was recommended to me and he swore it was a safe place to buy the real deal. I just placed my first order and am eagerly awaiting a box of Cohiba Robustos. I am extremely excited and extremely nervous. I am confident, but my previous experience left me gun shy. I’d have to stupid to not be. Anyways, just wanted to check in here

Greetings From Alabama USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy right here lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Years ago I ordered a box of Cohiba Esplendido. It ended up being a VERY expensive box of fakes. I swore that would be the end of such things for me. It was okay as i love Padrons and Opus. After meet

I recently received my first order and understand your feelings of concern! I started feeling much better after viewing the "What's your latest CC purchase?" thread and saw the pictures of the recent

No worries liquid360.  And Welcome.

Classy gesture by Rob to send you a responsive email,  and typical of what you can expect here at FOH.  

• Like 1

I recently received my first order and understand your feelings of concern! I started feeling much better after viewing the "What's your latest CC purchase?" thread and saw the pictures of the recent 24:24 purchases people received. All concern disappeared as soon as my order arrived and I have already placed additional orders. This time around, my only concern is getting to the mail before my wife does! 

Rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I concur with all the previous comments; this is a really special place for our hobby and Rob does a fantastic job.  It's really how all service and retail businesses should be run. :cigar:

Also, don't get hung up on the 24:24 to the exclusion of the regular shopping cart; everything I've ordered from there has been excellent.  So while it's fun to set your watch and pounce on a 24:24, you can also order at will from the warehouse.  It will always be PE or better and there's no waiting! :cigar: 

• Like 1

Welcome, and rest assured, you will never have to worry about the provenance of the cigars that you find here. Fellow  Alabamian here. 

Awesome! Thank you! I’m somewhat surprised to hear another Alabamian here! I’m in Moody. You?

1 hour ago, liquid360 said:

Awesome! Thank you! I’m somewhat surprised to hear another Alabamian here! I’m in Moody. You?

You will be surprised how many US based users are on here ;)

Welcome and happy smoking!

• Like 1

I recently just placed my first order as well (and then my 2nd order the very next day because, well, 24:24 :lol3:).  Anxiously looking forward to getting my mailbox blown up 2 weeks in a row!! Heard nothing but great things about you all, and as mentioned Diana has been really friendly on the emails and very responsive :ok:

• Like 1

I just placed my third order, and the first was just last week!  I appreciate the descriptions of each cigar and I truly don’t think I’ve read any complaints with this site.  I’m new yet, and look forward to getting to know more users and possibly travel to Cuba within the year.  I imagine you’ll be glad you found the site - I sure am. 

• Like 1