worst movie ever

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pink Flamingos. It's definitely the most disgusting movie ever anyway. 

Dark star ... but it came out 20 years to early for the internet . derrek

If you think any of the above movies are the worst ever you haven't seen enough movies. There are some pretty horrific low-budget films out there. As far as anything that was actually a studio pr

4 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

I really enjoyed deathproof :lookaround: the soundtrack was incredible too!

Certainly not a classic but a solid 6.5 out of 10 for me

Django unchained and Hateful 8 are right up there with pulp fiction for me though, completely worth breaking your embargo @Ken Gargett

The only film that I can remember being so bad it still makes me angry when I think about it is Snake Eyes with Nicolas Cage. Just a dark, wet trial of boredom

sorry. but that utter wanker tarantino ripped me off once. he will not be given another chance. i cannot imagine ever wanting to see another pic of his under any circumstances. simply knowing i was watching something by a bloke that so deliberately stole from his audience would make me too annoyed to ever enjoy it. 

a zero or less score for me and cannot understand how anyone not in a coma could give it anything. people were walking out of the cinema when i saw it. the only reason i did not was that a good mate of mine had rung up, his wife was out, so we went for a beer and a flick. i wanted to see something i forget now but he was a tarantino fan (no longer). i was so angry with it and him that i insisted he stay and suffer. so he'd never do it to me again. 

I have a couple worst movies if I may. I cant make up my mind which is worse

1] The Killing of a Sacred Deer: [ What was seen can not be unseen!]

2] Killing Gunther [ Arnold Schwarzanegger is possibly in this movie for something like 11 minutes, the majority of the movie is absolutely plain stupid]

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

sorry. but that utter wanker tarantino ripped me off once. he will not be given another chance. i cannot imagine ever wanting to see another pic of his under any circumstances. simply knowing i was watching something by a bloke that so deliberately stole from his audience would make me too annoyed to ever enjoy it. 

a zero or less score for me and cannot understand how anyone not in a coma could give it anything. people were walking out of the cinema when i saw it. the only reason i did not was that a good mate of mine had rung up, his wife was out, so we went for a beer and a flick. i wanted to see something i forget now but he was a tarantino fan (no longer). i was so angry with it and him that i insisted he stay and suffer. so he'd never do it to me again. 

It is far too long (In entirety in your point of view :) ) it hovers dangerously into the self indulgence zone, I mean it's essentially two separate films. If they cut out a solid hour of waffling it has the right stuff for the Hollywood car chase film that supposedly was the idea. I think it's going on 40min before the first girl is killed; that could have been 6/7 min in. It kind of smacks of an editor not having much free reign, I can almost imagine QT stood over him/her and insisting everything staying in.

My view might have been clouded by watching Gravity (George Clooney) beforehand. Anything was uphill from there

but that was obviously intended to be awful. i think they are a very different category to worst movies. if that makes any sense. 

I agree - it was purposely made to be so awful that it’s already fun again. But they way overshot the target back into “it’s plain awful” territory, IMO.

12 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

My view might have been clouded by watching Gravity (George Clooney) beforehand. Anything was uphill from there

Oh yes, couldn't think of anything to contribute, but that, right there.  What a galactic borefest.  Basically, if you had seen the trailer, you had seen about the only bits worth watching.

16 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned this one yet: Sharknado!!!

Yeah, but that is purposeful "Schlock" filming.  It's the stuff that is yearning to be great but falls on it's face that falls into "worst movie category" IMO.

With that said.  Probably the absolute worst movie I have seen in my life has to be David Bowie's,"The Man Who Fell to Earth".  It was utter :cowpoop:  Save for a few brief, artistic, cinematic shots. this was an absolutely dreadful movie.  Loose plot, bad edits and wooden acting all around. Bowie is horrendous. I'm surprised he was ever given another role.  The premise was decent, the delivery, not so much.  Even the much maligned "Plan 9 from Outer Space" is worthy of a few viewings.  This was an insult to my intelligence, patience and robbed me of some precious hours of my life.  

Worst movie I ever watched was so bad that me and the 2 gents who beared witness still make inside jokes about it that no one else understands. So, in that respect, it may have disqualified itself from the initial assessment...spriiiiing breaaaaak forevah