Elie Bleu stuff...

I know their stuff is rather pricey, especially the humidors, but I very much admire the pristine beauty and precision craftsmanship of this brand. I don't actually own anything made by Elie Bleu, but if you've got it flaunt it. Post em up!

If you ever get to try a "Che" cigar (Elie Bleu Che humidor), it will be the best cigar you ever smoked. The torpedo's are just a two hour journey. Twang, citrus, dark chocolate and many more flavors. The best cigar I ever smoked. Glad I have a fiver left. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alloy said:

If you ever get to try a "Che" cigar (Elie Bleu Che humidor), it will be the best cigar you ever smoked. The torpedo's are just a two hour journey. Twang, citrus, dark chocolate and many more flavors. The best cigar I ever smoked. Glad I have a fiver left. 

So they actually produced a line of cigars?

1 hour ago, Baccy said:

So they actually produced a line of cigars?

They commissioned a batch of cigars (habanos of course), created a flashy band, so they sold humidors filled with rare cigars.

The initial batch was allegedly very good, but then a few years later some cigars with the same band popped up from one or two retailers, sold as pricey singles… and those were terrible. The one I tried didn't even taste cuban; It was possibly a scam that added an extra layer of doubt on the retailer's reputation…

• Like 3

* Was able to buy a fiver myself some years back. Have one Che cigar left. Aging now in my Daniel Marshall humidor going on 14 years now (bought in 2004 while still in Atlanta, Georgia). 

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
21 hours ago, patrickamory said:

Flame in the second photo above. Hard to see - it's a flat flame which is new to me. 

Worked great for tonight's smoke.

I shouldn't have been so lazy and explained I'm after the j-14 lighter. I think they look great, but I don't see much about them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Meesterjojo said:

I shouldn't have been so lazy and explained I'm after the j-14 lighter. I think they look great, but I don't see much about them.

Ah yes this is the J-12 obviously.

Halfwheel had issues with it heating up while lighting. I haven't had that problem.

Also, you can keep it in the case while lighting, which protects your fingers from the heat if that should come up.