PDX Oregon Herf 4/30

Hi FOH,

If you are in the Portland area join me on 4/30 for a Cigar Herf.

I can host at my house just outside of Portland off hwy 224 or we could venture into Downtown and hit up El Gaucho or Kells Irish Pub both of which have nice smoking lounges.

Please reply if you are interested so I can compile a guest list and have an idea of how many are interested.

Maybe we can also get a game of poker going.

Happy Wednesday fellas.

Thanks!

If you do it again a few weeks out, I can join.  I hate cigar bars, as it is just a smokey mess.    Monday is going to be rainy cold day.  Though having a wonderful cigar in today's warmness!  Some day outside in the 70's and I'm in. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Monterey said:

If you do it again a few weeks out, I can join.  I hate cigar bars, as it is just a smokey mess.    Monday is going to be rainy cold day.  Though having a wonderful cigar in today's warmness!  Some day outside in the 70's and I'm in. 

@Monterey it looks like we're going to have another nice day today. I will light up a cigar around 4:30 PM, I have a pretty nice covered back patio if you'd like to join!

2 minutes ago, Sudzdaddy said:

Flying in later tonight, then off to the coast early tomorrow for the weekend.  Thanks for suggesting, tho.  Will definitely keep ya in mind!

I'd like to make this a once a month thing. Maybe more frequent depending on how many are interested.

• Like 1